Thursday, June 18, 2009

PeePs turns 4 and twittering your random comments! Fx4!

K-- Can I just say, Twittering your Random Thoughts yesterday was SO much FUN!!!

You guys are freaking hilarious! OH I LUBBED IT!

So I've decided that if you feel the need to say something random, PLEASE do it in my comment box, but be forewarned, I MIGHT Twitter it! :)

My daughter turned 4... FOUR people! That means NO MORE BABY... she's a little girl.

Here's highlights of her Birthday cause I KNOW you're on pins and needles to see what outfit she wore for her BIG party and her BIG day... drum roll....

That's right... her SWIMMING SUIT! Surprise surprise!!! Here are some of the presents she got!

Sleep wear...
Princess toys, that will be lost within the week...

And the ONE Thing she kept asking for, "A DORA that can go under the water MOM!"

At WalMart the NIGHT before her Birthday... guess who scored the last MERMAID Dora in the store! That's RIGHT ... ME!

This is her and cousin AFTER she opened presents. That's right folks, she CHANGED her swimming suit... again!

I also scored this cake order at WalMart, the NIGHT before her birthday, AND the bakery was suppose to be CLOSED. It's funny what running around nekked chanting, "I need a cake, I need a cake" will do for ya. Well I wouldn't know (we just happened to snag a worker as they walked by and they helped us), but that WOULD be funny.

I was actually REALLY impressed, not gonna lie.


That's cupcake under there guys. It's BRILLIANCE I tell ya. A CUP CAKE CAKE! AND it's shaped in a Princess crown, AND, It's got her 3 favorite princesses, AND it tasted delicious! (this was before I decided I hated bread, FYI)

She pretty much thought we rocked!

And when we were driving home from bowling there were fireworks going on for some festival the city was having. I turned around and said to PeePs, "Look PeePs! Look what Daddy did for ya! He got them to do fireworks on your BIRTHDAY!"

She got the biggest smile and then a shy little batting-her-eyelashes look and said,"Thank you Daddy!" little giggle.

Yea, he owes me for that one.

Love,





Now check out who else is playing Friday Foto Finish Fiesta!!!

25 comments:

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Look at me I am first. Aren't you cheating just a bit to post this on Thursday night?

Love the pictures, love the mommy points you scored. Love when birthdays are over, I can't take the pressure. Sometimes I bribe my kids not to have a party. Usually less money and definitely less stress, but then that probably qualifies me to be in Julie's club for bad parents.

My daughters birthday is next month and she has been planning it for months now and I am just a little bit frightened about how lenghty the plans are becoming.

Kristina P. said...

I want that cupcake cake!

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

Sounds like a great birthday to me. Mmm, cupcakes!

Happy Birthday Peeps!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Oh and neener neener to Kristina. :P

Susie said...

That is a REALLY cool cake! I love cupcake cakes but that one is very neat with the princesses and all. Looks like she had a GREAT birthday:-)

John Deere Mom said...

How cute is she?! And that cake looks great...very surprised that it came from Wal-Mart. Our Wal-Mart cakes never look that good. Love the firework comment!!! You are one quick thinker!

binks said...

Happy Birthday Peeps, you're the cutest thing EVER!

With all those swimsuits, you need to get her enrolled in the synchonized swim club.

Quick thinking there on the fireworks thing, Shelle. But you seriously have to CLAIM the brownie points, because most guys, that stuff goes right over their heads.

Just Jules said...

oh gosh it is all so cute and funny - love the fireworks thing... brilliant. They are so easy to fool when they are four :)

I love four years old it is truly my FAVORITE year of a child's life... sigh. I am on my fourth and final four year old.......double sigh.

They still think you are the cat's meow yet they can think and articulate and are so funny.

Brooks said...

So lucky that you did not get a Cake Wrecks worthy cake. It turned out fabulous! What a fun little partay!

Happy B-day!

Brooks said...

So lucky that you did not get a Cake Wrecks worthy cake. It turned out fabulous! What a fun little partay!

Happy B-day!

MagnificentDebra said...

Jules recommended a visit and how right she was! What a fun site and great pics of your girlie girl. I'd forgotten my big girl liked to change costumes several times a day and wear swimsuits to bday parties also....thanks for sharing.

Barbaloot said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! Don't be mad---but I kind of think she already looks older. How did she pull that off?!

Southern Sage said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!

I have that exact same Dora doll!
OMG!!!!

hehe

Pretty baby, looks like she had a big time!!

Good stuff

PJ - Our life said...

When are you going to start doing your SYTYCD recaps?

Amanda said...

I like the naked story. You should have done it just so you would have a story to tell the next day. There might have even been some police involvement. Maybe even an arrest. How cool would that have been?

Happy Birthday Peeps! Four is way too old for your baby. Next thing you know she'll be in kindergarten and then it is all over for you.

T said...

shoot - I still owe you a CAKE! (ummm... but a little more notice than showing up Nekked chanting about it would be appreciated!!!)

Happy B-day Peeps! (just to celebrate we pulled the last of the frozen Easter Peeps out of the freezer yesterday... because hey, there's no bread in those!)

Veggie Mom said...

Looks like the Birthday Gal had TONS of fun! And I really love the cupcakes...brilliant idea! TGIF...

This Mom said...

Glad Peeps had a rockin day. I think I want in on the HAting Bread thing. Though I am not sure I can convince myself that it is true.

Aleisha said...

I am impressed by all the comments you get. I always read your posts and really enjoy them but I don't always post cuz lots of time I am reading them from my cell phone from google reader. Anyway, happy bday to your little girl..

Ashley said...

She is so CUTE and I love the cupcake cake!!!

Wendy said...

Happy birthday to your daughter! It's cute how she decided she needed to wear bathing suits on her birthday. When I try to get away with that, I get funny looks. Go figure.

Shawn said...

Such a cute cupcake/swimsuit gal!

April said...

Wow! I wonder what I would get if I showed up nekked at WalMart and started chanting...mmmmm...probably arrested!

Love the cupcake cake! And the fireworks! How DO you do it? ;)

Melinda said...

Oh she is so gorgeous! I love that she wore not one but two different swimsuits, she's my kinda chick! Happy birthday to your sweet BIG girl! :D

mother goose said...

total score! i love the cupcake cakes. I have said the same thing about fireworks and shooting stars when it is a special occassion. Look it is just for you, yep we planned it! and HE does OWE you big time!!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad