Friday, June 12, 2009

I found a sketchy trend going on in these photos...

As I went through and sorted pictures I've taken of events for the past few weeks... I picked up on a trend throughout my daughters pictures from her Preschool End Of Year Party at one of the million splash pads we have around my city.

This is PeePs and her Bestest Friend who she thinks lives at the school.

Her, her friend, and two twin boys.

Her and her friend teasing the boy...

This pic is just fun!

Okay... so is this one...

OOOOOOO and we're back... Her, her friend, and another boy...

Her... by a boy, playing coy, seriously, if you were only there to witness it!

My daughter is a FLIRT! I think she may come by it naturally, her Dad's a HORRIBLE flirt! :)

It starts at a young age boys...

Anyone have anything EXCITING planned for the weekend?

Click over at Candid Carrie's to see who else is playing for Friday Foto Finish Fiesta!


14 comments:

Just Jules said...

Well good because girls that aren't are not as fun :)

I love this discovery. Better then "...hmmm I think my daughter is a b*tch." My friend just called and said she has just figured this out about her own daughter!!!! ouch

Southern Sage said...

lol@ her dad!
riggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttt

love the pics!!!

Barbaloot said...

Can she come give me lessons? :)
As far as weekend plans---I don't care what I do as long as I can sleep past 7:30 sometime...

T said...

if you count going for a 3 mile walk in the morning exciting, then yes! If not... well, then probably not - I think I'll re-organize my cupboards...?

cute pics - my girls are always begging to spend more time at the water parks!

Melinda said...

I love your Friday Foto's! She is so adorable!

Fun plans? Why yes I do, a bunch of my girlfriends are going up to Park City for an overnighter! AWESOME much?!

brooken'dus said...

Haha! I love it!! SO that's why her and alivia like to play together!! They both love the boys!!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I almost spit out my juice when you said she gets it from her dad. he he he so funny. way to shift the blame. Great pictures.

H.K. said...

You're daughter is so dang cute! She's obviously a fun loving spirit! I always like to think that when kids flirt it's because they have great self-esteem. I married a reformed big flirt and have a son that's a flirt as well!

Shawn said...

Love those cutie swimsuits! When was I ever that cute in a swimsuit----AGES!!

As for this weekend---work, go to Costco, do church choir, have my students voice recital----sigh.

Cameron said...

Yeah...she gets it from HER DAD....I believe it ;) Cute pictures!

Malea said...

So I hurried and pressed the comment button all geared up to say something snarky about how her flirting was not all inherited from her daddy, but it seems I would be beating a dead horse into the ground. Great/ cute pics!

Kritta22 said...

LOL I love the pics!

If I have a house by october 16...I'll go to Vegas with you!!!!

Marla said...

it almost always is the girls who are flirts... i love to watch the girls in my sons class... very entertaining.

Schmoochiepoo said...

She is so cute! Flirting is fun when you're that age. :)

My son will flirt with ladies at the store. HAis opening line usually is "I like your hair".

How do they learn this stuff?

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad