Friday, June 26, 2009

Family FOTO 2009-your opinion?

K guys I need your help.

We had family pics taken and I just LOVE them. But I can't decide which one to choose so I thought I'd ask for your input.

EEEEEEKKKKKK!!! I'm so excited.

Family Foto 2009:

Option 1:
I think what draws me to this photo is that we are all looking so mysterious, except for PeePs she just looks bored. But 3 out of 4 ain't bad right? We all have those family pics where one person isn't doing what the rest of them are! :)

Option 2:

I just love how this accentuate's PeePs dirty face and that MSM is showing everyone where we fit into his life! The way I did my hair, CLASSIC! :) Aaaaahhhh so tender.


***Now this one I'm debating putting up for my new profile pic. But I think it might flash my gap a little to much and shows off a little more of my chin than I usually like?

Okay well let me know, and you guys have a great weekend!

Random Thought: I twitter-pated this yesterday but my Confirmation Code for my flight today is RUN48T!!! I'm just sayin, should I be worried?

Love,

23 comments:

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

I LOVE picture two. That's a keeper right there. I defintiely think you should use the last one for a profile pic. You got a lot of teeth showing there but that can beautiful too. I mean we all can be stunning now can we?

I like your silly posts, they crack me up.

The Wixom Zoo said...

Hahahahaha! I need to get one of those camera-thingies on my computer just so I can play!

Haynsy said...

I LOVE digital cameras and the fact that we can show who we truly would like to be.

Nice family, the kid isn't bored, constipated.

thecheekofgod said...

Yeah, picture two, hands down.

And that last picture? Weren't you in that movie Hellraiser? I'm sure that was you . . .

Mama Belle said...

Definitely #2. hee hee

The last one of you was kinda scary though.

T said...

I'd be more afraid if your confirmation code was 4815162342... but hey, I'm a lost fanatic

I like the second pic :) I need to post my Jay Leno lookalike photo from a recent photo booth session... we could be TWINS with all the chin I'm showing!

Homer and Queen said...

I vote #2, Hubby looks less like a serial killer in that one.

Annette Lyon said...

Don't be worried--I'd take that code as a GOOD omen!

{Annie N.} said...

Shelle you are too funny! Love the pics!

Kristina P. said...

These are amazing! I think you should frame these with pride.

Youngblood4ever said...

Those are some great family pictures. Too hard to pick. With the classy people like you, you can go with whatever and it will always be the best!

Melinda said...

there is just no way to pick, they are all so incredible!!!

Southern Sage said...

MSM looks afflicted in the first one, so number 2!

Is that Nancy Carrigan in the last pic? Look at those chewers they are big as Chiclets!

brooken'dus said...

probably that is the single best profile pic i have seen from you yet! Great jorb! (jorb as in homestar runner, if you've even seen him....so funny)

binks said...

I love photo 1 - MSM looks like he's sporting a 'do from 1975 (pure helmet hair, if I do say so myself).
And what? was Peeps out eating mudpies again??

Please, never post that last picture again. I think I'm gonna have nightmares! ;)

Shannon said...

Option 2. Definitely!

valerie said...

Oh yeah. For sure the last one! Perfect! :)

April said...

Ummm...hello! NONE! Peeps is NOT in a swimsuit in any of them!

Barbaloot said...

Seriously, love that second one! The doubles are great:)

Just Jules said...

see, I hate when all the pics are good like that because it makes it so hard to choose.

clan of the cave hair said...

so photogenic! LOL

Missty said...

Oh my gosh! I love them!! Very fun day!!

Following you on twitter now, I am officially twittering, not sure what else to do, but give it a try! lol
Looks like fun, and way gross about the sneeze on the plain. gag!

Dopp Family said...

LOL! That last picture of you is by far my favorite!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad