Monday, December 15, 2008

Okay Fa-Lurkers and Je-Lurkers--Come Out and Play with the DYHIW CLUB!!!

Okay guys!!! Ready to play? It's only once this month...by end of day Thursday we will know who wins the purse by Nannybird over at Nannybird crafts and the 2, count them 2, $20.00 Gift Cards and whatever else I send inside the purse!

So get your most hilarious post out...you know the rules!

Now I encourage you to NOT use foul language. Reading it is like listening to it, and it hurts my ears...don't get me wrong, I love all potty mouths equally and shun them only behind their backs, but to their blog faces I am the epitome of sweet and accepting...

But let's say for Family night I want us to gather round the computer to read a little bit of hilarity and fun and teach my kids the etiquette of making fun of others...only to have to put a parental block on the best ones because they made a PG post PG-13, in the should have been posted PG-17 way, if you know what I mean!!!

Don't You Hate It When--

Shelle makes you play the "Where is Shelle's Photography Assistant" game during the Don't You Hate It When club's dooms day!!!

So I got to editing a families photo's and started laughing--

so here's a short game for you to play...

Can you guess where the charming, beautiful, best photography assistant ever is standing?

1)


How about now?

2)


Now I know the first two were sorta easy...but this last one may stump you!

Wait for it...



Wait for it...


Okay--go--where is she now?
3)


Okay, never mind...I think that one may have been the easiest!

But the middle one tricked ya right? That girl is a solid ROCK--no one could make her look away from her 15 minutes of fame! :)

Seriously, kids are what make the world go round...
___________________________________________________

Okay your turn.

Link up and don't forget to leave a comment and tell me where you think my assistant is standing...cause I KNOW you have some witty comment to add--

come on out and play you lurkers-Fa lurkers (singing while lurking)-and Je lurkers (jerks who lurk and won't comment--okay I kid, I appreciate personal space, I get it, but I don't have to try to understand it--even IF I start to contradict myself!)



Love,

Shelle

Other things to read

Blog Archive