Monday, December 15, 2008

Okay Fa-Lurkers and Je-Lurkers--Come Out and Play with the DYHIW CLUB!!!

Okay guys!!! Ready to play? It's only once this month...by end of day Thursday we will know who wins the purse by Nannybird over at Nannybird crafts and the 2, count them 2, $20.00 Gift Cards and whatever else I send inside the purse!

So get your most hilarious post out...you know the rules!

Now I encourage you to NOT use foul language. Reading it is like listening to it, and it hurts my ears...don't get me wrong, I love all potty mouths equally and shun them only behind their backs, but to their blog faces I am the epitome of sweet and accepting...

But let's say for Family night I want us to gather round the computer to read a little bit of hilarity and fun and teach my kids the etiquette of making fun of others...only to have to put a parental block on the best ones because they made a PG post PG-13, in the should have been posted PG-17 way, if you know what I mean!!!

Don't You Hate It When--

Shelle makes you play the "Where is Shelle's Photography Assistant" game during the Don't You Hate It When club's dooms day!!!

So I got to editing a families photo's and started laughing--

so here's a short game for you to play...

Can you guess where the charming, beautiful, best photography assistant ever is standing?

1)


How about now?

2)


Now I know the first two were sorta easy...but this last one may stump you!

Wait for it...



Wait for it...


Okay--go--where is she now?
3)


Okay, never mind...I think that one may have been the easiest!

But the middle one tricked ya right? That girl is a solid ROCK--no one could make her look away from her 15 minutes of fame! :)

Seriously, kids are what make the world go round...
___________________________________________________

Okay your turn.

Link up and don't forget to leave a comment and tell me where you think my assistant is standing...cause I KNOW you have some witty comment to add--

come on out and play you lurkers-Fa lurkers (singing while lurking)-and Je lurkers (jerks who lurk and won't comment--okay I kid, I appreciate personal space, I get it, but I don't have to try to understand it--even IF I start to contradict myself!)



Love,

Shelle

19 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Have it on autopost for Wednesday!! My hubby is going to help!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

NO YOU HAVE TO POST TODAY KRITTA!!! TUESDAY!!!

Blogging Mama said...

I don't know where the assistant was but gorgeous kiddos! Loving the blond haired babies.

Kritta22 said...

Oh okay!! Sorry miss read the words!!

I got it up even though it's taking away birthday comments! The things I do for you! :) Just kidding....I'm just saying though...it is my birthday and that purse would be really great...I'm just saying.

K come read my hubby's most embarrassing moment!

Susan said...

OK, I'm probably the potty mouth you're referencing...so sorry! I had to edit now seeing the PG-13 criteria...if "ass" isn't acceptable, count me out! Still love this contest though...thanks for keeping it going!

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) said...

K- I entered :)

clan of the cave hair said...

My entry is UP!
And thanks for coming by my blog last night :) Or this morning, or whenever it was. I had this entry all ready to go Dec 1...but it was worth the wait for awesome prizes to be associated with the contest.

binks said...

You are right, that one in the middle is so solid. I guess that is what happens with a few years under your belt, you can actually stay focused.

Hey, stop thinking that, I can stay focused.
I prefaced my DYHIW with a PG-13 rating but I felt the pubes remark was the icing on the funny cake. Sorry. :(

It was either that DYHIW or the Vegas one.
That one might have been R rated for sure.
Muah!! Thanks for all the fun!

@ Susan - I totally laugh at all your sailor talk.
@Kritta - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Late for work again - gotta fly.

Brooks said...

well its border line pg-13 if you add the fact that she thinks that it looks like a hart whistle and has no idea what it really is!!

Kristina P. said...

Oh no! Why are there more than one entries from people I know and love?!?! Ack!

Barbaloot said...

I'm excited to read all the posts! Don't know if you've already picked your amazing assitants for selecting the best---but let me know if you need input:)

And Kristina; no playing Switzerland on this one! You HAVE to choose:)

Jessica said...

I finally remembered a story worth sharing. It is kind of long, but I think it is a good one. I'm already planning on what gloves to wear with the purse so I sure hope you pick me!!!!!!!

The Wixom Zoo said...

Okay - I'm trying this one more time. I keep thinking that I'm funny and then I read other people's blogs and realize that I'm just a sad, sad immitator! Is that pathetic enough to win this time? Do I get the pitty votes from y'all?

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Wixom don't ever give up! I have enjoyed each and everyone of your posts...and you are TOTALLY not an imitator...I think your writing style and experiences are definitely unique!

Stick with this! :)

brooken'dus said...

"brooks" is hillarious!! That's totally something that would happen to me! Plus it's friggen awesome that it's snowing on her blog!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I hear ya Brooke--I think you like her because your name and hers are somewhat the same...so I think you are being partial! lol!

But you are right...totally hilarious! :)

Brenda said...

Hi Shelle - Yup, it was me! I'm so glad you liked your gifts! Merry Christmas!

Brenda

Zuleika said...

What beautiful children! I think Miss Photogenic in the middle is the assistant.

I entered the contest, thanks for having it! :-)

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Those shots made me laugh! That middle child oughta go into the biz since she's all professional.

I will read the entries, but won't enter. I wilt under the pressure of funny. Scary, I can handle, but funny? That's what really terrifies me!

Cool prizes though!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad