Thursday, December 11, 2008

Secret Santa Soiree--I was hooked up! and DYHIW!!!

I got my Secret Santa Soiree (SSS) Gift!!! It was So fun to get a package in the mail just for me! It was from Florida but that doesn't give me a clue at all!!! I only know ONE lovely person from FLORIDA and YOU GOT ME if it was you, but I'm thinking it wasn't? I don't know, I'm so confused...but it's all in fun!!! :)

My kids tried to open the package without me...luckily my SSS totally taped it up so that it could go through a war zone and not be affected!!! THANK YOU SSS!

I opened it up and this is basically what I got:

Only the lotion and other things were wrapped...my SSS totally paid attention to DETAIL...so amazing, she totally put forth the extra effort.

Oh and there were two packages of Peanut Butter M&M's...but I ate those before I remembered to take a picture of them...sorry! :)


She had a pretty card all filled out and written in beautiful cursive...seriously love her writing...I SO wish I had beautiful cursive writing...

if you ever tell me who you are SSS...can I send email letter typed to you and you can write them for me and send them out to my loved ones...they will think I put forth that extra special effort having such beautiful hand written letters... :)

...get back to me on that! :) lol!

And my daughter walked around with that Santa Hat on yesterday thinking she was the bomb diggity!!!

DCar decided to help me point out one other thing my SSS sent...and that is this cute SnowMan ornament!

***SSS...this is for you...so everyone else shut there ears because this is where I get all sentimental...go ahead, I'll wait, this is personal between me and my SSS.

Snowman are MY favorite part of Christmas. I have always been partial to them. My Christmas tree is a SNOWMAN Christmas tree full of snowman ornaments. You wouldn't have known that, but I thank you from the bottom of my heart for this beautiful ornament...it is now my favorite! :)***

I'm assuming all of that Pedicure stuff is for my kids...hence the picture above...you must have seen my kids' nails, I'm horrible at keeping up with them, but now that I have this stuff I will try my hardest to stay ahead of the dirt, grime, and hang nails!!! So my kids thank you as well as my husband! :)

GEORGIE and AMY--thanks for hosting this fun SSS event. I loved participating and I loved the stuff given to me.

Love,

Shelle

P.S. Anyone want to tell me who it is? Anyone? How about giving it a fun guess? Even if you have NO idea what this SSS even is...just come up with something in the comment box! :) lol! Just HUMOR me all right!

P.S.S. Don't You Hate It When post coming up next week!!! So get them ready to compete for a HUGE prize...at least I think it is huge!!! Remember this time I pick the TOP TWO along with a professional top-two-picking-panel and then you guys VOTE!!! Love ya all!

Other things to read

Blog Archive