Thursday, December 4, 2008

My kids and Risky Business

UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY: Okay people...my powers of subliminal messages have shone through...I was able to convince a few and totally have others close to Crash confused about how they felt.

Let me clarify...Crash is a REAL live person...her blog is written by her and solely her. She doesn't Plagiarize and neither does WolfGang, although his feelings on Love or lack thereof made me NOT want to clarify for him...but I have to be equal and fair in all things as long as it pleases me...and this pleases me.

Now...

Read on...

I think it should be mandatory that if you are asked to be in a commercial that you should have at least grown up when the Movie came out...or even been allowed to watch it because of the Rating or when it was even a hit! Ya know? Or had older brother's and sisters that knew about it and told you about it...or....or

I mean...was Corbin Bleu even ALIVE when it came out? The movie "Risky Business"? Was he? What about David Archuletta?

Just saying...

So when I was sitting on the couch yesterday editing photos and my daughter and son yell, "Mom! We want this for Christmas! We want this! Come look!"...PeePs adds, "I want the pink one!"

(Thanks to all advertisers and Marketers who run commercials NON-STOP to my kids so they can fill their pretty little heads with all the stuff they NEED!!! Jimminee Christmas...give a Mom a break! I know, I know...some of you are saying in your Holier than Thou heads, "Well my kids don't even watch T.V."--I praise you and give you Gold Stars on your Heads.)

I mumble and scuffle into the living room only to miss the sacred commercial...oh, but don't worry DCar has mastered the DVR Remote he just went over to that remote and pointed it towards the T.V. and re-wound until we got to the beginning of the commercial and this is what I saw...




K I'm going to admit...I like these commercials...they remind me of my OWN good times andCorbin Bleu looks a tad bit different since High School Musical 1 and 2...but then I haven't seen 3 yet so maybe not too different. His version actually works for me to be honest...yet it's just weird.

But on point of this post is instead of Dolls, Trucks, Lollipops, and Sugar Plums dancing in their heads, they have Corbin Bleu and Nintendo DS's...

WOW...that mother of the year award I have been campaigning for is totally NOT going to like this...I mean think of the horror struck faces on Moms out there all over the world.

I'm ashamed...

I'm going to go drown my sorrows in a Frosty with Fries...thanks for the TIP Kritta!!!

Love,

Shelle

Now go ahead and talk amongst yourselves. Go ahead, I'm not listening. ***Walks away with head down and feet dragging***

Other things to read

Blog Archive