Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Dinner and 24 hour Flatulence...

Don't You Hate It When--

You've been very courteous to the other shoppers at the Park City Outlet Mall, AT Midnight, to save your normal bodily functions to do OUTSIDE where people can breathe fresh air and get away from your bodily functions more quickly... then inside a trapped store with HUNGRY deal-grabbing-Mama's who are boxing you in? Yea I hate that...especially when it is the rotten egg smelling ones! For the LOVE...

Whomever let that one go, IN STORE with more people then fire hazard allows, is sick and wrong...you HEAR me out there person...inconsiderate...sick.and.wrong! (Of course nobody claimed it!)

I was totally Cocooned in a rotten egg smelling fart...I had to duck and cover because hot air rises...which made me look like the guilty party, and then people where give me crazy looks. Which made me want to shout that "Hey it wasn't me!"...but then I would've eaten the fart...and that would've been worse!

But I still Love Black Friday's...

Love,

Shelle

P.S. Later that morning. My sister-in-law let one go in the car...then locked the windows before I could roll down the window...which made me laugh as I threatened her life to the point I was crying, then I was crying for real because I SWEAR I could taste it.

Has there been a study linked to Thanksgiving Dinner and 24 hour Flatulence?

21 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! Sooo gross!! Ewww it makes me want to throw up...I'm actually gagging right now. I guess it's pay back for me telling you about me stepping in poop!

Tiff said...

LOL welcome back from your break, we've missed you!
MWAH!

McEwens said...

Oh Sorry.... It just slipped

Nan said...

Sounds like it was a ploy to "clear the area" so they could be the only ones to get the bargains! What a trooper you were to hold your ground and not surrender to the gas attachers dirty tactics!

As far as your sister in law goes, she would get "Bean-O" in her stocking from me if I was you!

Kristina P. said...

Wow, your Friday was much more eventful than mine!

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) said...

Oh my gosh....lol....sooo gross!! I hate it when people do that. :) I don't ever fart so I am never guilty of that..:)

Sher said...

Sorry you had to go through that. How horrible for you.
I hope you've recovered!

Amber & Ubaldo said...

If I seem to remember CORRECTLY, someone also let one out in the car BEFORE your sis-in-law did and nearly KILLED me in the backseat!! Insta-kill to be xact! love ya!

Amanda said...

Wow, you went through a lot to try and cover up who the real culprit was. You!!! Ha ha ha.

Just kidding.

This is the second fart post I have read in the last 24 hours. I might have to get in on the trend.

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Don't you hate the awkward silence when someone does that in public? No one will say anything, unless you've got a kid with you. Oh, they will, for sure, embarrass you by gagging and talking about how disgusting that is and asking who did it.

Pat said...

Alyson, I agree, kids love that kind of stuff, I don't know why. Daily my son says to me "Mom, guess what?" And I'll say "What" And he says "I farted" Such good times I tell ya.
Now when he says "Guess what" to me, I usually say "You farted", just saves time.
Shelle, I do hate it when that happens.

Natalie Sue said...

That is the worst! Eew. And I've never tried shopping on Black Friday, maybe one day I will dare!

binks said...

ROFL!
You never cease to make me smile.
Sorry you had to endure others' noxious fumes.
I swear this time, it wasn't me! ;)

Aubrey said...

No way!! You have the BEST sister ever!! LOL

The Crash Test Dummy said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

And OOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhh, love your gorgeous photos so much! Cute dog. cute crying child. Beautiful blue eyes. Mmm.. romantic. Look at that stinker. nice feet.

You're goooooood, girlfriend.

abritdifferent said...

It's a good thing farts aren't coloured gas. Then again, you would've known who did it. Sorry I haven't been around, don't feel singled-out, I haven't been blog walking in over a week.

Btw, you are one brave woman for braving Black Friday. People are so mean that day. I wasn't even out early one year, by no stretch of the imagination, and I watched someone take something from someone else's cart when their back was turned. I was horrified.

Jen B. said...

Oh I HATE being trapped in store aisle when someone farts! It's soooo gross!

Susan said...

OK, I think that was definatley someone from my family. You've described my entire household. Sorry!

Darcie said...

You're crackin me up here.

That happened to me right before Thanksgiving when I was cruising the aisles, innocently looking for some ramekins for creme brulee. And then I noticed that the smell seemed to be following me. Or proceeding me rather. Because it was coming from the child (my child though if I didn't have to claim her right then I certainly wouldn't have) who was riding in the cart I was pushing.

Nice.

CJ, the Purple Diva said...

OH MY HECK! THE EGG SMELLS ARE THE WORST! YOU so crack me up! LOL

Shannon said...

Oh no! Looking like the guilty party is the worst!!!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad