Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I've made it, they called me an expert... my interview/podcast.

Holy HECK I was interviewed, as an "expert" and they I use that term lightly, or not at all, on a website. It was a interview for the Real World. They thought the blog was kinda cool. I hate to boast about my baby, but I think it's kinda cool also. But I wrote and linked to the interview over there so you're going to have to click over to listen to the interview, here is a teaser of what I wrote over there-- (I totally sound geeky and make a big fool of myself, believe me, you don't want to miss it if you like to tease and make fun of people, especially me). Don't say I'm not a giver:

So I had this email come though one day from THIS website and at first I thought it was SPAM.  So I was going to Delete it, but the subject line said: INTERVIEW.

So I got curious.  I opened the email.

Guess what freak shows.  They wanted to interview ME because of THIS blog!  Our Real World Blog!

I KNOW!?  Right?  I was more excited then a new mom who just fit back into her Pre-Pregnancy Jeans! I kid you not.

Now click over to Real World if you want to read the rest and listen to the INTERVIEW!!! ha!

Love,



ps--I turned off comments, so if you have something to say, just click over to Real World and call me out! LOVES YA!

Other things to read

Blog Archive