Wednesday, June 23, 2010

In honor of Gucci Mama and her Well Endowed VLOG.

So you have to go over and watch this girls VLOGS.

She cracks me up! She has this Boob Balancing challenge. Being a well endowed girl myself, I found this hilarious.

Mama Still Wears Gucci

In honor of her, I re-enacted a photo she did on her blog--I only had one hand instead of two... but you get the point.

Okay Obviously my memory sucked it up and I could have sworn she was wearing glasses? So my mind mixed this one:


and this one:

To make this:

Anyway... go check her out.  She is hilarious and sweet.

Love,


9 comments:

Gucci Mama said...

Oh, you rock my face off. So awesome. Loves.

Gucci Mama said...

PS - I think you are much cuter than I am. LOVE your picture. ;)

One Cluttered Brain said...

Thanks for the shout out!
I totally wanted to know about the boob balance thing.
She is a pro.
She is dang cute and yet so are you!

Thanks for telling us!

Ian said...

I dig the photo of my homey and you. And Gucci said if I didn't follow she'd stab me with a spork

Gucci Mama said...

Ian, you drama queen. That was supposed to be our little secret.

Garden of Egan said...

I think YOU are hilarious and sweet too. Now off to check out her endowment.

Southern Sage said...

y'all are both silly as all get out.

Gucci Mama said...

Which is why you simply can't get enough of us, Sage. We're on to you.

T said...

not sure I'm well enough endowed for a challenge - maybe I'll wear my wonder bra???

gotta run check it out!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad