Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last Challenge...Elephant March what???

Last Challenge until the final two. How have I made it this far??? Does the world have something against me??? I've stuffed marshmellows in my mouth and almost chocked to death, let crickets crawl up my arm and on my face, tried to make stuff, and threw on a pair of nylons over my face like a bank robber... Every week I KNEW I was getting booted...


But I'm not a quitter...

Here's The last challenge--

Elephant March:

INSTRUCTIONS

IN VIDEO: FIRST

PLEASE VERIFY MEASURMENTS OF 8 FT. WIDTH
FOUL LINE DOWN THE MIDDLE ( CAN BE ROPE OR STRING )
PLEASE VERIFY THAT YOU ARE USING A BASEBALL
PLEASE VERIFY WATER BOTTLE SIZE OF NO SMALLER THAN 16 OZ
BOTTLES SHOULD BE 2 FEET APART FROM EACH OTHER ( ALL BOTTLES)

1. Prior to game start, contestant must be standing and have ball resting on pre-determined mark, with pantyhose on head in starting position.

2. Contestant must keep one foot on either side of the dividing foul line during the game.

a. Repeat crossing of dividing foul line will result in elimination.

3. Contestant may knock down water bottles in any order.

4. Contestant may not use any part of body (i.e. hands, feet) to propel the baseball at bottles of water.

5. To complete the game, contestant must knock over eight bottles as described within the 60-second time limit. FASTEST TIME WINS.

REQUIRED ITEMS
8 bottles
1 pair of pantyhose
1 baseballs

UUUUMMMMM yea... so let's just say who doesn't love making a complete Jacka$# of Themself???

Here's the video for proof... if you're new to my blog, don't judge me mmmmm k?


(Supah...I'm making you a voodoo doll--seriously what the HECK!?)

Click HERE to see the others...

The catch to this challenge? Anyone who was voted off could participate and if THEY won the challenge they were allowed to give the immunity to whichever of the remaining survivors that they wanted...which basically means... I'm screwed.



14 comments:

Shell said...

That was awesome! :)

I didn't even try. Too complicated!

SupahMommy said...

You are so darn cool. Even with Panty hose on your face. I love when you laugh during your " verifcations'
lol


GOOD JOB. :)
XOXO

SciFi Dad said...

Note to self: Shelle will do pretty much ANYTHING if it's in a "contest".

Seriously, who came up with that? And how many illicit substances were they on?

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Shell-tell me about it! I wouldn't have done it either if I didn't have to!!!

Supah---m serious about that doll!

SciFi-no joke right!? I apparently have no pride...

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Did anyone else notice I spelled choked like chocked? Yea, that is just a side effect of putting nearly black nylons on your head with a baseball in the foot and swinging it at water bottles...just sayin

Garden of Egan said...

Wow, it's amazing at what peer pressure you will bow to Shelle. Frightening really.

I'm not mocking you though. It's awesome that you are willing to put yourself "out there".

I'm still laughing by the way. I can hardly wait to see what's next.
(I gotta get me some popcorn and pull up a chair in anxious anticipation for the next Shelle event)

Waking Beauty said...

AHAHAHA! We play that game at Passion Parties!!

Janie Woods said...

FOMCLMAO! You are one of the COOLEST chicks EVUH!! What a BLAST!

Tammy said...

You rocked it girl...now we need to send Supah all our nylons for her to try it!

Jack said...

The description alone gives me flashbacks of fraternity days.

mother goose said...

ohhhhh my gosh!!! roaring in fits of laughter here! thank you so much!! I needed somethng to get me out of my funk! have you put this on facebook, yet?? This is definitely a challenge that we will do at one of our dinner parties! LOVE IT and LOVE you, You are the best!! I hope you win!!!

so, how did you make or cut your hose?

Mariah said...

HA! That is awesome, I was cracking up

wendy said...

YOU belong on the new tv game show series called A MINUTE TO WIN IT.
I don't know if it is strictly a Canadian thing or if you get it in the gold ol'USA too.

anway, you'd kick butt

Just Jules said...

ok, this is allll too funny. you know what is going to happen you are going to get hooked, send this in to CBS as proof of insanity and they are going to put you on the real Survivor and you are going to win and then get your big house on lots of land!!!!

seriously though I laughed at the same time your hubby started laughing!!!! funnnnny

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad