Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You can find me here, or there, or anywhere

Venus and Mars

I'm over at Real World today shining my light and expertise on what I think is KEY to a long lasting relationship. I know, I sound all hoity toity--but I think I'm onto something here.

You're impressed?

You shouldn't be...you might disagree with me (which is dangerous, remember the voodoo dolls?).

Go over and check it out. Short read for those with ADD or ADHD and there is even a picture--

Seriously, I'm not yankin your chain, it's short and I feel lonely without my peeps over there-so for the love of insanity (by the way Candace how IS that going---the INSANITY workout???) please go click on the picture above or the link above and read the post.

Challenge #9 or #10 for Supah Survivor should be up later tonight...I have to stand/balance on a can!? Please meditate for me...

Much love,

Other things to read

Blog Archive