Thursday, April 1, 2010

It involved Brains and yet...

HOLY COW people I WON!!!

I won in the Challenge where it involved BRAINS!!!

Okay those that know me, pick your jaws off the floor. It took me a whole 12 hours to come out of my state of shock so give yourselves time.

Look at WHAT I won! (Click on the links to see their great stuff!!!)





And this is what SUPAH said:

THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER

Smokin the competition.
Evil Genius <------ Some said Evil and Genius about me... the end of the world is coming down.


ROCK IT SISTAH!
SCORE OF 3338



YAY ME!!! *clap* *clap* *clap*


I will confess that I spent HOURS trying to get that score. H-O-U-R-S of my life I'll never get back!

***I'm also writing the SHE said side of the HE Said She Said over at Real World today... it's on Secrets in a Relationship... is it good or bad. I write the IT'S Bad Part... come over and give your opinion!

Love,

12 comments:

DCHY said...

If only I had competed... ;) Congratulations on winning.

Brittney said...

Ive spent hours on that game and Im not even playing survivor! haha!
Congrats

Shell said...

Congrats! I tried that game and sucked at it. I can't do games like that on my laptop- the touchpad is too hard to use quickly. I would have had to camp at my mil's house for a week so I could use her computer. So, it's probably a good thing I'm gone! LOL

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Hey and this is Not a April Fools joke!!!

DCHY- play it! Let's see if you can't beat the score. It's on my facebook profile! Shelle Blok. Brain Buddies!!!

Brittney- I saw you...and you were up there!

Shell-it's probably better that you didn't waste time...believe me I worked hard at it and played more times then I'm willing to admit!

Kimi@SoManyKids said...

Congrats Smartypants!!!

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

It was impossible to do quickly on my laptop. You better be glad my desktop committed suicide....

Congrats! <---that's a lie. I'm totally bitter. ;)

Heidi Ashworth said...

Hey, you look fab in a slinky white dress and a ball of yarn. You know how to carry it off. I'm jealous.

Lisa said...

CONGRATS!!!

mother goose said...

woohoo! congrats congrats

Kritta22 said...

Look at you go! And look at your new look! Hot stuff!!!!

T said...

you know that now I'm going to have to go and play the game... tomorrow though, because Sunday is devoted to my being holier than thou (everything's a competition...)

Mommy Lisa said...

Holy CRAP that looks fun and scary.

I am totally afraid of heights....

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad