Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A moment of silence...DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN CONTEST TOMORROW!!!

I am having a moment of silence for my LOST followers.




***SILENCE***




...I hope they are all okay and that there life just got TOO busy to involve my small and humble blog to their high demands.

I hold no grudge. I understand. It's a 'I scratch your back you scratch my back', kinda world...and lets just say I haven't done a lot of scratching lately. I've wanted to. But it's just not my fault. I blame the economy and lost lap top time and no time to go COVERT at the library.

But when I get my new phone...I will scratch all the time...if not first! And when I say scratch I mean comment.

I say this in the name of all holy blogs...Amen or Awomen or Apeople to keep it equal.
****************************************************

OKAY! Now...DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN contest going on TOMORROW!!!

That's right. So SPREAD the word and get those posts ready because look at what you get to win, IF you win...

Emily from Art-n-Sewl is DONATING this beautiful 16X20 art piece!!! Here are pictures of it!









I'm not going to lie...I WANT THIS SO BAD. But I'm a giver...and I'm going to allow it to be won, instead of going through with the contest and then announcing that I WON anyway...

With this Beautiful art work you will receive a $25.00 gift card from AMAZON...because I feel that I should donate as well...and I love me some AMAZON!

Click here for the rules, examples, and the lowdown of what will go on tomorrow!

Remember a panel of highly qualified funny bloggers, whom I trust, pick the top two entries (posted tomorrow on MR. LINKY) and place them for a vote on Thursday morning...then by Friday Morning we find out who the WINNER is! Easy, fast, and FUN!

Seriously guys...thanks for reading me day in and day out. I love ya

Love,

Shelle
P.S. I like to comment via email to some of your comments...it feels more personal that way...but some of you are not LINKED up to your emails...so in order for me to email you back about something you commented about and you have a blogger account...just go into your
*EDIT PROFILE
*Then under PRIVACY there is a box next to "Show my email address"-just click on that box. What it means is that when you make a comment on my blog...I can then click on your comment in my email box and reply back to your email and we can converse!!!
I LOVE talking to you guys on a more one on one basis.
*Make sure to hit SAVE PROFILE and VIOLA! You've done it!!!
Thanks guys!

16 comments:

Nan said...

Well DANG girl, she made that for ME!! What are you doing giving it away for a prize!! It's got ME written all over it!!

Kristina P. said...

That painting is gorgeous! I would expect nothing less from Emily.

abritdifferent said...

You're not the first I've read today saying they've lost followers. I think google is on the fritz.

Great prizes, maybe one day I'll play along :o)

Barbaloot said...

I'm sorry you've lost some followers. But maybe you should just take comfort in knowing that the people that DO still follow you really and truly follow you. They don't just have your name listed under the 'follow blogs' for the sake of looking good.
K-that doesn't make sense. Basically-I'm just saying the people that still follow you are way cooler than the ones that don't.

The Wixom Zoo said...

No worries, friend. I will follow you to the ends of the earth and back. Unless my internet goes down, then I might have to follow the breadcrumbs until I catch up to you. :)

T said...

their loss, right? I'd complain about it as well, but I really can't blame them for not following my book blog anymore when I haven't posted in two weeks... REALLY I'm getting back to it...

Now I just have to think of something that I hate when it happens... something that I dare post about...

Jessica said...

I will also be following you to the ends of the earth. You're just that wonderful. You aren't going to be able to get rid of me. Did that sound stalker-ish? Good! hehehe

That painting is so beautiful I'm going to have to wrack my brains for an entry. Oh, no wait, I think I just thought of one. hmmmm....

Kate said...

You are the first blog I officially stalked and followed when I started blogging (a few months ago). We have been busy looking for houses lately, so I have gone into hiding. :) I will see if I can come up with anything for tomorrow's contest - I WANT THAT.

clan of the cave hair said...

"Don't you hate it when..." there is a DYHIW contest in the morning and you don't even have a good story brewing!

springrose said...

Don't think I'm stupid, I'm not, I'm just computer illeterate! Any way I tried to let my email be shown, and It doesn't show on my profile page! Sorry, maybe it's just me!! Thank's for all the awesome posts!

Loralee and the gang... said...

I love it when you and all my blog-friends email their comments on my comments...thanks for sharing how everyone can do that!
:~D

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) said...

OK- so how can I respond directly to people on my blog. I can't figure that out :)

Tiff said...

You didn't lose any followers, Blogger is being screwy and set some followers status to anonymous so they aren't showing up. Everyone has to go back in where they manage the blogs they follow and set it all back to Public...

Aubrey said...

You didn't lose me! I'm still here whether you like it or not!

Apeople!

binks said...

I am feeling a serious neglect in the back scratching dept. (of course, posting might be a BIG help). Not from you, but many others that USED to leave comments now and then and now are full out ignoring me. I feel so alone - what the heck did I do? *sigh*
Don't ever leave me, ok?

binks said...

I'm feeling a little needy today, don't judge.

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad