Monday, July 6, 2009

Video, well kinda...

Hey EVERYONE!!!

Hope you all had a great HOLIDAY! I did.

I actually stayed off the computer quite a bit.

Does being on my blackberry count?

Anyway, I was going to write this post about the SNUGGIE we bought ON sale... and how my kids dishonored it, sorry Kristina P... but instead for today...

I have a video of my husband, MountainSport Man, LIVE and in person... thought you might enjoy it.

But I posted it over at REAL WORLD Venus vs. Mars. So head on over there... and Please be safe, don't crash into any other bloggers while you make your way over, but DO stay awhile and it's BYOW (Bring Your Own Wit).


Love,

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I hate to even ask how you dishonored the Snuggie. It makes me cry a little inside.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I KNOW... no worries, I will out them! The SNUGGIE shall be redeemed!

Barbaloot said...

I'm busy being jealous that your blog will post videos while mine is still busy being a BIG baby!

annie valentine said...

That's exactly why I don't have a digital connection for my purse, too tempting. And I don't think your blog needs a makeover. Have you seen my sad little white space?

binks said...

Ok
1) THAT baby us seriously adorable.
2) I was jonesing for that fruit pizza ALL weekend and with no internet access and my phone only letting me tweet occassionally, I couldn't even get a peek. But now that I see THAT photo....
GET IN MY BELLY!
3) no snuggies were hurt in the posting of this comment
4) I sent you the coolest email with some chinese dancers that are amazing. Make sure you watch.

wendy said...

OK, this is me --going over there---to see the video.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

hmmm Barb--I can try and help you...maybe it's the format?

Annie-- I LOVE your sad white space... mine looks messy, while yours looks clean and picked up!

Binks--when MSM and I come visit we will make you a fruit pizza!!! k :) ?

Wendy--cool... we are spazz's!

T said...

I have a snuggie post in the works too... but I didn't BUY one. As a matter of fact, after my full extensive Snuggie Smackdown I'm shocked and dismayed that you bought one...

Zu said...

You and ur hubby were too cute on that video clip. Awwww ;-)

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad