Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day... 4th of JULY!

Happy Independence Day!



It's funny how strong bold colors put on a piece of material can stir emotions within a person who truly cares for what it stands for.

Since I'm not here and am ON a Blog Break I thought I would send you to this post (Cause remember I am still reading YOUR posts and commenting)... there is always something about reading someone's words that truly feels passionate about what they are writing, kinda stirs something within...

HERE is a message on Freedom that is awesome.

From BlokThoughts


Okay, Okay... AND I'm really looking forward to this FRUIT PIZZA... my own personal freedom to CHOOSE what I get to eat on a holiday, ha! That's pretty sweet right??? :)

Hope ya'll have a good holiday!

Love,

Other things to read

Blog Archive