Friday, July 10, 2009

Kritta slapped me from behind! FFFF Pics!

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane you guys... and its about FREAKING time!!!

MSM and I are going on Vacation. Kids get to spend time with Grandma, Grandpa, and cousins and we are taking off!

But guess what is happening during that time?

Guess what my BBFF did for me?

Ya'll know Kritta? Sewing and Mom extraordinaire??? She wants to pull me out of my HOMELESS corner... she wants to save me from pimping myself out so to speak.

Remember how I told you that I have been entering all these contests to win a BLOG Makeover?

I've been sitting on my street corner panhandling and Kritta finally felt sorry for me and put money in my cup! Or got me a BLOG MAKEOVER!!! Can you believe that? She didn't do it in front of my face either... she didn't it behind my back! (The best kind of friend if you ask me) My eyes runneth over as I jumped up and down for joy! I was going to be getting a face lift! But the kindness doesn't end there... I get a tummy tuck, microdermabrasion, and boob job... I might not look the same from the OUTSIDE... but I will still be the same on the inside... just looking more like a Victoria Secret model instead of my current state of homelessness, dirty, white trash who has chocolate letter cut outs.

All of this is happening starting this weekend into the next week.

So I will be taking my REAL LIFE vacation AND my Blog cation at the same time.

If I get a chance to update and/or post... ya KNOW I will cause I'm highly dedicated to this blog and don't go anywhere without my lap top. But if you don't hear from me here... you will know why!

But I'll still be on TWITTER!!! Your. Welcome! :)

In the mean time.

My kids are not allowed to get on my computer. They get it dirty and ruin stuff fast... so mine is off limits. We have another one for them... our old one.

So you will understand that I was surprised when I saw this evidence that they don't listen to me!!!






They even involved their friend on the crime!!!
I can't believe they would do that behind my back... it looks like that is happening a lot around these parts.

Well here is some pictures to remember ME by... until we meet again!


Join Candid Carrie's Friday Foto Finish Fiesta!

And THANKS KRITTA... I LUB YOU!!! And I can't wait for Creative Blog Designs to do my major surgery!!!

***I will still be getting your comments on my phone while I'm away... so PLEASE PLEASE comment and give me your funniest random comment to keep me entertained!!! PUH-LEASE!!!

When I get my new makeover I'm going to be starting a MOST FAVORITE COMMENT OF THE WEEK series... ya'll be the stars and YOU WILL love it!!!

Love,


34 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Are you flying from St. George to SLC?

I will see you tomorrow!!

WackyMummy said...

Those pictures make me actually laugh out loud... and I rarely read something that does that to me! Awesomely great photos! =)

SciFi Dad said...

I probably shouldn't admit to knowing this, but...

For the record, FFFF is pr0n speak for a lesbian foursome (the four Fs stand for a "female"; you can deduce what MFF, MF, MMF, etc mean, I presume), so make sure your blog-over includes google analytics so we can all enjoy the pervy search hits this post title brings.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Kristina--I honestly can't contain my excitement of meeting everyone tomorrow!!! Yea LUNCH!

WackyMummy--Don't be a stranger... I attempt to do just that everyday... well at least most days. But I'm with ya, not many times I really LAUGH OUT LOUD...

I too did when I saw the culprits pictures!

SciFi Dad-- OH MY GOSH! SLapped from behind and FFFF... it was all done with innocence I SWEAR!

and that's kinda funny... my husband is going to get a kick out of this...

I've always admitted to being a bit naive

Aunt Julie said...

Crazy kids! And such whacked out photos, too. Right up Candid Carrie's alley...I'm sure she LOVES these!

Heidi Ashworth said...

Boy do I wish I was going to be there to see everyone in person (and it's about time you posted a real photo of yourself! Sheez!)

IWA (e - va) said...

No..... dont get rid of the Dirty Chocolate!!! Aww lucky you! good on you Kritta!

Isnt PhotoBooth the most entertaining form of wasting time? Love IT!

RT:
I thought my kid was going deaf (she never responds to me).... My mom stood about twenty feet in back of her and whispered, "Do you want a Cookie?" Needless to say.. she aint Deaf and now there are oreo crumbs all over my floor!

After your Cross-walk post yesterday..i was driving home from byuh yesterday and a guy actually looked at me while slowing down in the cross walk.. i yelled at him, "50 points for the guy in the stripes!" he moved on pretty quick! haha!

Sher said...

Wait, are you lyiing? Are you really getting a face lift, tummy tuck and a boob job, or am I the most gullible person to read your blog?

Have fun on your vaycay. Too bad i won't be at that blog lunch that you'll be at. i still think you should leave early and crach the other one that I'm going to.

The Blonde Duck said...

Have a fabulous time on the trip! Eat lots of pie and bbq for me!

Barefoot Dreamer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Jules said...

random thought - you get a whole lot more attention at the bar when you sit with a hot 23 year old.

Barefoot Dreamer said...

see whining and desperation DO get you things!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

You are freakin' hilarious. I can see where your kids get their most excellent sense of humor.

Enjoy your va- and blog- cations!! I am not sure that it gets much better than this.

-Francesca

T said...

right now you're sitting and enjoying lunch with the crowd whilst I am pretending to do the same.... does that make me weird?

whatever - enjoy your vacation... and then I'm going to have to be jealous of your blog make-over!!!

and since your comments are popping up on your phone - Hi to all!

April said...

No T it doesn't make you weird...we can have our pretend lunch together.....please pass the breadsticks! {Waving to everyone from my fake lunch with T}

April said...

ps....we can photoshop T & I in later....I believe you know a good photographer!

H.K. said...

I can't wait to see your blog make-over! Can Kritta be my friend too?

Amber Lynae said...

Extreme Makeover - Blog Edition. I want me some of that.


And comments on your title made me laugh... I am naive as well, but it is really quite funny when you have been enlightened to see our ways. It would be interesting to see what kinda hits you get off of searched for random things.

annie valentine said...

Kritta is the most darling girl in the world, you deserve such good friends.

Debbie said...

Shelle it was good to get to meet you. I'm glad we got to sit near each other and visit. Have so much fun on your vacay, I'm so stinkin jealous.

Malea said...

Did you post where you are going? We should go on a vacay somewhere together, as we both have the same jetplaning priv's. The Jetette reunion was for just the '93-'94 class, you little youngin', you. However, we swore that that one would not be the last, and as far as I'm concerned, the more, the freaking merrier.

Zu said...

Congrats on the makeover! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Have a fun and safe trip! :-)

Hilarious pics by the way. ;-)

John Deere Mom said...

That is so stinking exciting! And a kid-free trip?! Wahoo!

Homer and Queen said...

I hate that you guys partied without me!!! Next time...I'll pick you up!

Mariko said...

Scary on that pic.

I'll follow you on Twitter to keep up!

Schmoochiepoo said...

Those are some whacked out pics. Your family is um, loveley? I think? I can't really tell. :)

Can't wait to see your makeover!

shannon said...

Hey girlfriend...I've missed you...I've been having a crazy summer...sorry it's been a while since I've checked in with you...

Have a great trip! We're just recovering from spending time with our cousins...(holy activities!)

I love your funny pictures!...

Ashley said...

Have a great vacation!!!

the eternal list said...

that last pic, i lol'd

Trooper Thorn said...

That's shocking they don't listen?! What's up with kids these days?

Just Jules said...

random thought days later - where oh where is Shelle and how can I miss someone I have never met so much... (i am singing this ) she is of va-caing with her hubby man and we are left here totally unentertained and bored.....

no late night chats, no twin ideas ... sigh - oh Shelllllleeeee (still singing) where are YOUOUUUU?

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Kritta is the nicest person ever! I am soooo excited to see your makeover.

Have so much fun in NEW YORK CITY! Can't wait to hear about it.

YOU are da bomb! I am so excited we got to meet!

LY!!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Kritta is the nicest person ever! I am soooo excited to see your makeover.

Have so much fun in NEW YORK CITY! Can't wait to hear about it.

YOU are da bomb! I am so excited we got to meet!

LY!!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

HELLO HELLO HELLO everyone!!! I'm back and going to post tomorrow!

I love you guys coming out of the woodwork while I'm gone.

Shannon, Mariko, Trooper Thorn, wacky Mummy and Aunt Julie ( I don't even HAVE an aunt julie! Crazy!)

OHMYGOSH I had the best time... can't wait to blog about it until you PUKE!

Love ya guys! :)

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad