Wednesday, July 1, 2009

BLOG-GONE INSANE-RESPONDER

Shelle is not in right now at least not here--in the post section of blogger writing new posts or pre-posting any posts.

You will find her twittering/facebooking (thank you tweetdeck), reading YOUR blogs and commenting, connecting through comments on Real World Venus vs. Mars comments (such a fun community!)--preparing for new idea of THEME week starting next week with COMPATIBILITY on RWVM, wondering how Sage and Kritta can be alter ego's/same person yet live in two different time zones (read comments below) and READING YOUR BLOGS and COMMENTING.

She might also be doing but can't promise... vacuuming, scrubbing bathroom walls and floors, dusting, laundry, and/or cooking. HAHAHAHAHA--okay you're right, that was to make me look good.

She will be working her full-time job. Getting to photos she has neglected to edit...edited, taking her kids somewhere doing SOMETHING.
Paying attention to her husband, scripture reading, and meditating in prayer.
You may find her via google chat, through email, by leaving more RANDOM THOUGHTS in her comment box so she has something to twitter, or on someone else's blog.

So she has NO TIME to rub two sentences together to make even a remotely funny thought or post for blogger.


She will be back after the holiday but will only be able to show up three times a week for the rest of the summer, but she will show up nonetheless, here, sometime, so please do not de-follow her because she doesn't have time to make VOODOO dolls.

Love,




AKA her Blog-Gone Insane-Responder!!!

28 comments:

Southern Sage said...

Tell the Mountain man to read my blog today. All guys should read and heed my advice to make you lovely ladies happy!

mother goose said...

girl, i can't keep up with you or technology! I'm tryin though! and I'm headed over to SS' blog too.

Barbaloot said...

As if I would ever de-follow you. Honestly. But you already look so insanely busy with what you WILL be doing...I hope you can survive it all!

Kristina P. said...

I'm not here either!

John Deere Mom said...

I am taking a break from scrubbing and cleaning (and Facebooking and Twittering) to read and comment. ;)

Devri said...

I am taking a break too, going camping with the fam.

The Blonde Duck said...

I want a Barbie doll for my voo-doo doll. :)

Kritta22 said...

Oh no you didn't!!!

Sage and I have same!!!

I'm coming over there and slapping you!

Kritta22 said...

sage didn't seem to mind.

Interesting.

Is it because we are both awesome commenters???

Kritta22 said...

actually his marriage contract was spot on our marriage unwritten rules.

scary.

Kritta22 said...

What are you doing for the holidays?

Kritta22 said...

Forgot to follow comments!

We are going camping in the dirty next to a lake! Yeehaw for camping!

Kritta22 said...

Dang it I forgot again....clicking now!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

hee hee hee hee That was perfect. I am so happy to see that you have a crack too. WE ARE TWINS. I marvel at how you keep up with everything. I guess I do have a good 12 years on you and so I get tuckered out more quickly.

I love the voodoo dolls comment. No one will de-follow. I'm predicting.

Prophesying actually.

Now I am going over to Sages' blog to see what advice he is giving to MSM about pleasing his woman. I'm hoping it has something to do with how to greet your wife after she's been in Fiji for 2 weeks.

This Mom said...

Every one is allowed to take it easy during the summer. I'm not going anywhere.

PS the water park is Cowabunga bay in Draper. If you come to town and want to take the kids let me know and me and mine will meet you there.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Some day I will figure out what twitter is. Until then I will be waiting for your three posts a week.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Ha! I knew you guys would understand. I LUB all of you... even sage and his stinky redneck ways!!!

Kritta... maybe my family and I should FLY UP THERE and CAMP with you???

Do you guys camp like I do... at the Days inn??? I won't even complain if they don't have continental breakfast! hehe!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

and YES... you both ARE awesome commenters... and APRIL is the one that suggested you might be the same person, I was just passing it ON... I swear!!!

I know Sage couldn't quilt if it saved his life!

Dharma said...

How did it get to be July first in your world? Are you in Australia?

It's not even 10 p.m. EST where I am...

But leaving a comment, as have been instructed. You're welcome to stop my by blog, but be forewarned, it is definitely adult-content.

Very cute. Very funny. Love your blog & your pics.

Emily Anne Leyland ( Art-n-Sewl) said...

Hahaha you crazy lady. So glad you aren't abandoning us!!

Heidi Ashworth said...

I can so relate. It gets kind of overwhelming, doesn't it?

April said...

hahaha!! way to out me Shelle! hahaha!!! And I get to go away this weekend!!! WOO HOOO!!!!!

Malea said...

You should put that as your voice mail, just for kicks and giggles.

Shawn said...

I feel you, sister----life is so busy right now----I admire you for doing three posts----I can't even handle that!

You rock, girl!

Cherie said...

That is a VERY DARLING baby!! I cannot believe all that hair and he has a beautiful face not all scrunched up like alot of babies!!
Beautiful job on the pictures too!!

H.K. said...

I love the picture of the baby!


On another note: The husband has more fun reading the comments on my blog than what I actually write. You know he reads them a lot, when i'll mention reading your blog & he'll say, "Oh you mean Shelle Blok." Yes, he has offically become a blog stalker!

Barbaloot said...

How I'm s'posed to be random when all I can think about is how cute that little baby is! Seriously. Cute! I'm not one to be baby hungry, but I fake was for a second there.

So, something random....my mom had a monster tree in our yard cut down which apparently provides a lovely view to the West, but I didn't even notice.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

I love how you're on break, but you're really NOT on break! We are SOOOO freakin' twins!

High Five!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad