Sunday, May 2, 2010

Finale--My final speech to Harv and the Council...

Guys... ARE YOU SITTING DOWN!?

Sit down. It's crucial that you sit down because you won't believe what I am about to say. And put that DRINK down you may spit on you computer.

Okay... ready for my big news?

Ready ready?

I MADE IT TO THE FINAL TWO OF THE SUPAH SURVIVOR!!!



bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

I know right??? Like who would have predicted? I mean you saw my VLOGS? And my attempts at creativity?

Tammy chose me to be in the final two with her. I'm thinking it was a good move on her part because she knows more people then I do, heck if I weren't me and I had to choose between her and I, I would choose her because she's friendly and pop-u-lar. If we were in the play "WICKED" she would be Glenda the Good Witch and I would be Elphaba the Green not so good witch, but I am good, I'm just saying, there had to be an opposite. Ya know?

Anyway you know how I hate to gloat or win or bring any further attention on myself. The final 7 or so have to vote on who they want to win.

WE didn't even get to say our big speech about why they should pick us...so I decided to say one anyway.

I'm not very good with speeches so here I go:

*Tap Tap*... *cough*... uh... *tap tap*

Is this thing on?....

"Okay, here it is, your choice... it's simple, her or me, and I'm sure she is really great. But Derek remaining survivors, I love you, in a really, really big pretend to like your taste in music like your creativity in "BUFF-ONs" and "Kentucky Derby Hats" and "Pimp yourself out to Harv", let you eat the last piece of cheesecake watch you stuff/eat marshmallows down your throat and see bugs crawl over your limbs, hold a radio over my head outside your window see your hold cards together, cross lines during Elephant Marches and complain on twitter of how hard THIS challenge is, unfortunate way that makes me hate you, love you. So pick me, choose me, love me."

Once you pick yourself up from the shock of it all...I think you should leave in comments why I should be the winner, just because I think that would be HEE-LAIR-IOUS!!! And exactly where I got my speech done. Although I did add my own edits in there, if you couldn't tell!

Love,

12 comments:

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

I thought your elephant march was awesome. Hilarious but awesome. It seems like it would be so easy...I'm guessing once you try though it's a different story.

Go Shelle! You've got this one all the way!

Mae Rae said...

I am routing for you Shelle. Go for the win!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Congratulations, I knew you could do it. Way to go and stick it out.

mother goose said...

FINAL TWO!! WOOHOO!!! hey look at me, I effortlessly just rhymed! that alone should get you a win!! congrats, it was so fun being a part of your challenge. I'm glad you shared it with all including all on FB too!! LOL

Kristina P. said...

I honestly have no idea what this whole Survivor thing is about, even though I pretend I do, but congrats!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

BMA- I laughed hard at myself also! My run thru went so much better!!!

MaeRae-im glad someone is in my corner and not to embarrassed by me ;)

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

NHC-i don't have a choice now! I'm in it until I'm not! Hehehehe did you eat a brownie for me!?

Mother Goose- I couldn't done facebook with out you girl! ;)

KristinaP.-fake it until you make it is what I always say!

T said...

look out in the live studio audience - that's me in the front row holding up the "give 'em Helk Shelle" sign!!!

T said...

or maybe it was give 'em Helk Shelk??? hmmm... I knew they were supposed to rhyme...

Mormon Mommy Blogs said...

You're going to be on TV? Sweet!

(just kidding. I remember you told me you were doing this!)

Congrats on being so awesome!

~motherboard

The Crash Test Dummy said...

OH MY Awesomeness! You totally deserve it, although I have no idea what the supa survivor is all about. But I'm sure you deserve it.

Are you really going to be on TV?

Is there something we need to go vote on?

I am so proud of you. I feel kinda POP-U-AR just knowing you.

Way to go, sistah!

LY!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I can't believe nobody noticed that was Meredith Grey's speech for McDreamy on Grey's Anatomy!!! Totally stole it from there.

That was a good tv moment.

Just sayin.

Here you Go SciFi Dad