Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Challenge #5-Scare Tactics!!!

Challenge #5 for Supah Survivor was to Scare someone.

You had to do a "sting" tell about it and then go through with it.

Well I'm usually the one getting scared, like, ALL OF THE TIME by my husband or kids. (it's not that hard to scare me, seriously, I'm an easy conquest).

This time I had to be the one scaring and let me just say I haven't laughed this hard in SOOOOOOOOOOOO long.

I see why they scare me. It's funny to do! Not so funny being the one getting scared though as my son and mother point out.

I'm an amateur so bare with me:



We do live in the basement of my parent's house while my husband is going to school, just wanted to clarify that. We are going to be done with school come May so YAY us!!! We can actually grow up and move out! :)

Now I just need an idea on how to get my husband... please post ideas in comments.

Love,

14 comments:

Amber said...

That is Hilarious! I love it!

Southern Sage said...

DUH

Scare hubs. lock him in a room with 3 strippers and a gallon of motor oil and a tub of lime jello and and and a bologna sammich and a dill pickle and a billy goat!

Jessica Jones, ATL Mom of 3 said...

BOOO the sound onmy laptop wont come on! UGH but the look on your sons fce was PRICELESS!

I am going to post mine now

Lisa said...

LOL! You scared him so bad he fell down!
I heard what your mama called you! That's why I wouldn't scare my dad. He would have called me a rats a$$!

April said...

hahaha! That was AWESOME!!! I would have screamed like a little girl and then hit you. Cause I hit when I'm scared! hahahaha!

Krista said...

That mask was scary even when I knew who you were...I'm going to have nightmares about that.

And your son was tooo cute!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Way tooo funy. Good luck, I am still rooting for you. But there is no survivor this week because of dang march madness. I am pretty mad about that so I guess it worked.

James (SeattleDad) said...

Amatuer? That was the work of a pro. Hilarious. I grew up scaring my mom all the time.

Fun stuff.

wendy said...

I LOVE to scare people. I laugh until I nearly pee my pants. WHY do I find it so funny.......my 2nd hubby told me I was sick and wrong that way.

I agreed he was probably right, as I continued to laugh. I'd like to jump out from behind somewhere and scare him. He always jumped.

HOWEVER I DO NOT!!!!! like to be scared.

that's right, I don't play fair

Chief said...

you have to be the cutest thing in the whole world


that is all

Shawn said...

So funny! But I HATE to be scared---I would have pee'd myself!


Sorry I haven't been around lately---too much on my plate....

Missed you!

Anonymous said...

discount lipitor pharmacy purchasesilagra pharmacy cumwithuscom

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]buy dream levitra online pharmaceutical[/url]

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

I love the look your son gives you at the end. I'd beware of payback if I were you...

Tammy said...

I agree with blogging mama, you better watch for paybacks!

Love the gorilla mask by the way! :)

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad