Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WIMTS--Get out of my bedroom!




What I said, "Sorry about the state of my bedroom, usually no one is allowed down here! :)"

What I meant to say was: "What the HELL--O are you doing in my bedroom? What kind of person just walks into someone's house and walks down into their personal space??? If I didn't answer the door there was a reason! I was taking a nap!!! Please get the &*!* out of my bedroom!!!"


I kid you not people. I have someone who comes into my home and makes themselves comfortable by coming downstairs into the back rooms where my bedroom is, the room in which "all the magic happens" yea, that room! Is this abnormal to anyone else???

Now click on the Picture at the top of this post and go see who else is playing along!!!

Love,



P.S. Group Therapy post over at Real World today. Her husband and her don't have the same S.E.X. drive... she needs advice! Go over and see how you can help!

17 comments:

Malea said...

I totally feel you on this one. Especially when the neighbor kids do it!!! Ugh.

Steven Anthony said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is weird, I would so be changing my locks;)

Trooper Thorn said...

Did they have a shower without asking too?

Brittney said...

Ugh that is the worst! I dont allow people in my bedroom and when people make themselves at home in my room I lose my temper QUICK!

Kritta22 said...

You could always light a stink bomb and take your nap with a gas mask.

Might keep them from coming back.

American in Norway said...

ooo I would be ticked.off.

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit said...

Blimey, I'd be seriously narked off if someone did that to me!

By all means, chill out in the living room. But the bedroom? That's just weird!

mother goose said...

Oh my gosh, i so wouldn't be nice! I get quite cranky when people barge in on my personal space uninvited and my personal space starts at the front door! Ugh!

Chief said...

Oh i have a story for that one... I feel asleep and forgot to set the alarm. One of my hair clients came into the house when I didn't answer the door and walked into my room and woke me up. No kidding

who does that?

Kate said...

weird!!!!!!!! how about when you get back from vacation and find out that your own mother has decided to come over and clean your apartment INCLUDING your bedroom. yes, the bedroom.


not cool.

The Princess of Sarcasm said...

Oh jeez!!! Who in their right mind would do that kind of stuff!! CaREEPY! People could really use some boundaries....

Kmama said...

WHAT?!?! That is NOT right. I think I would say what you meant to say!!

wendy said...

"MAGIC" happens in your bedroom too???

man, who just walks into someones bedroom without being invited DUH

Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

I sorta understand when the neighbor kids do it because they're like 6 (at least the ones at my house) and the kiddos bedrooms are right across teh hall. However I really dislike it when my family, ie parents and siblings do it when they come over. Ugh. seriously c'mon folks. I'm with ya on this one Shelle!

Just Jules said...

today folks, we will be discussing boundaries.

Heidi said...

WOW! That's a lot!!! And I thought people just crossed boundries when they keep brining up their sex life to me. And calling me to tell me to "get it on" with my husband.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

OMGOSH, that's just NOT RIGHT! I had a friend who used to do that all that time. She wouldn't even knock, just walk right in. She lived across the street and we actually moved a few blocks away because of her.

I guess I could have confronted her, huh?

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad