Monday, April 14, 2008

Timeless Tuesday

April 15, 2008
TIMELESS TUESDAY-
Songs I would like to learn on the guitar!

I would like to thank my little niece for being such a great model!!!

Eeewww taxes have to be in today! Did you get yours in? Or do you have a party date at the post office today? For your sake I hope it's not the latter...I went to that party once, and it only took me one time to realize it sucked!

Well I have decided to start something new. Since I have danced since I was Three...music has been a BIG part of my life. If you read My Goals post, you would know that I am trying to learn how to play the guitar this year. Well I have a dream list of songs I would like to learn or teach myself once I learn how to play the Guitar. So every Tuesday I am going to give you a part of me by introducing you to my wish list of these songs! One at a time...don't worry my list is REALLY long and not very probable but that is why I call it my WISH list!


So this is the first one I want to post. "In your Eyes"-sung by Sara Bareilles

Other things to read

Blog Archive