Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Post about the Post

Last night I was posting and my computer was REALLY slow...so the post just under this one: Girls Weekend...oh no what did you do? is not quite finished,(OKAY ITS FINISHED NOW) because I shamefully fell asleep while blogging...so forgive and bare with me!

Along with that post I did want to say that this last weekend was SO good for me. I had been feeling sorry for myself, not an unusual thing-sad but true, I'm human but I don't admit that often :)...anyhow, this weekend filled me. Weird, I know, but let me explain.

I had my own personal self help counseling this weekend because I was able to listen to uplifting and inspirational talks by my church leaders. I don't care what religion you are or what you believe, but it CAN'T be bad when your spirit feels like it has been fed. I didn't know that I was starving for hope and positive pats on the back for enduring what comes at us in life. When I listened this weekend to my church leaders I literally felt like someone was filling my soul up with knowledge that left me full and satisfied. I mean there is no other feeling like it...I felt lightened, happy, and all put together...I didn't realize that I was broken up in pieces (trodden down) and talk by talk I felt like my spirit was being put back together.

Don't be scared...I am a passionate person about things especially when I find something that makes me feel good and happy, I tend to cling to it! Really, think about it, anybody would do the same. I am a totally normal, average, and sometimes geeky human being...I just had to share how wonderful I felt and how much I needed this weekend: First of all I had family I loved around me especially my sisters who are my bestest friends, and I had knowledge of hope filling me up with the best sorts of feelings! Can't beat it!

I read quite a lot and I love searching out self help books that inspire you to be a better person. Well this weekends talks that I was able to listen to helped me feel just like that...to recommit to do better and be better at things in life that are most important. Can't be much bad about that right?

Okay, I'm done...I'll finish my post below and I also have to give a shout out to my sister! It's her Birthday and I need to post some embarrassing (or in her case, cute as can be) pictures of her! Love ya!

Other things to read

Blog Archive