Thursday, April 10, 2008

My first try...hmmm

Well I attemped my hand at Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom! These are pictures I took when I first got my new camera and I have been trigger happy ever since! I love the detail that comes out in a picture when you can adjust the settings to what you need! It's incredible!

As you can see from things I have added to my blog...I have just found RSS Feed and Google Reader! I feel a little out of my element but I think the concept is good! So you can sign up for a Reader, which is basically just like an email inbox for things such as blogs and news sites where when the site updates, it is automatically in your Reader and you don't have to go and look at it everyday to see if they have posted something new...you just log into your Reader and you instantly know which of your favorite sites have updated! It's great! So check it out...Then subscribe to your favorite sites that have a Feed...like mine! :)

Oh and something funny...apparently blogging is bad for your Health...so blog at your own risk...only the tough survive! Check out this article: Blogging as fast as we Can!




Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

my2apps said...

Cute photos!!! I can't wait to get my photoshop installed again. I lost it last year when my computer crashed, and of course I misplaced the disks for it. darn it all!

Di said...

Good job! I took a class on Photoshop last week and now I just need to buy it and start practicing. I can't believe you didn't know about google reader... I should have shared earlier. It's awesome! The only problem is that it doesn't work for blogs that are private.

Sorensen Family Blog said...

Oh I love the pictures you are already doing so great!!! I love it!

nick said...

Those pictures are freaking awesome. Now I want to buy that! (Kelly)

Shannon said...

hey they look so great. my kids got me photo shop for my birthday and now i am so excited to try it out! good job!

Kyle and Brittany Peterson said...

That is so cool! Your families eyes are incredible. WOW!! Dark hair and light eyes my favorite combination. You guys are so lucky! New York was great. We did get to do a lot. But I think that your the pro with N.Y. Before I went the only memories I had of it was the the I (heart) N.Y. shirts the team from New York were wearing at National's, and the one fell off the girl and she kept jiggling her trash like nothing. And then the Hip-Hop section came and she was running through the middle to the front shimmying. Whoa. I was having a heart attack. Now I'm glad I have new N.Y. memories close to my heart.

Marci said...

These look so great! I need to check out these possibilities for my own photos using Photoshop!

sarah said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed

reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.



Sarah

http://www.thetreadmillguide.com

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad