Monday, March 14, 2011

I am seriously considering it...

You guys, I am so sorry... but I found something out about myself this weekend.

You may never read me again.

But I got an email and was approached about having a love affair... and the email was so eloquent and so convincing that I'm seriously considering it.

Please don't tell my husband if you know him or his email.

But this person just has a way with words and I can't help myself, I have been thinking about it non stop since I was approached...

Here is the email-- please don't judge me-- understand that I am missing this in my life...

"Hello
my name is miss Jahira,i found your email contact today on this medium and i will like to have a love affair with you,if you are interested please contact me through my email ID (jahira.ahmed@rediffmail.com)for easy communication.thanks from Jahira.
Waiting for your reply to my email address soon."

There was no picture attached to it, but I bet she is hot, if anybody is going to turn me it's going to be a lesbian called Jahira.

I'll understand if you no longer want to read me...

Sigh.

Love,

21 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Funny! I saved one that is very similar. I think her name was Julie or something. So tempting.

T said...

ahh... if you've ever doubted that you are a beautiful woman just re-read this one...

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

As long as it's not the same Person Kristina--I'd be so jealous if she was hitting up a bunch of other women!!!

T--Oh yes... this is surely a confidence booster :) lol.

DCHY said...

I'd still come back. LOL

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Thank you for not judging DCHY! :) hehehe

Barbaloot said...

I never thought you'd be so weak as to be done in by a few beautiful words, Shelle.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I know I know Barb! Either did I, but there is something magical about that email...

PorkStar said...

It had me very confused and didn't think it was funny at first.

Now lmao.

Sorry, male time of the month these past few days.

Make sure you post encounters with Jahira on here, ha : )

mother goose said...

haha you are so funny! but hate to tell you honey, Jahira hit on me first and I sent her your way! She is definitely a hotty with a body! LOL

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Yes those emails are all pretty similiar but for me Iam to tired and set in my ways to be swayed by pretty words.lol Darcy

Rudy Rukus said...

That is pretty funny. I have gotten a few of those myself but not from anyone with that cool of a name. I am terribly jealous haha!

See Mom Smile said...

I never get offers like that! No fair. She sounds international. That's hot.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Porkie come on, you know me at least that well!

Mother Goose I wouldn't doubt it, she probably saw that 80's picture of you!

Darcy- you mean you got hit up by more than Jahira!!! You're so lucky.

Rudy- so you're saying I should wait to see if i get a better offer?

See mom smile- she does, doesn't she? This is my very first one, but apparently I should wait for more offers!

Emily said...

Holy cow! She is two-timing us!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Emily- I knew it was too good to be true

Garden of Egan said...

Oh my hell!

I might be a little jealous, I've never had such an awesome offer!

wendy said...

and all this time I thought Jahira only LOVED ME

it's cause you are younger and hotter I guess

Chapter Two said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

(forgot to change profiles....oops)

See, I have been incredibly tempted by the email I have been receiving about No American Women..... because they are lazy and ungrateful etc.

I figure - like you, if I am going to go lesbian it may as well be with a grateful non american....yep....

good luck with that :)

Jules

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

GOE- hahahahaha u should be! I'm laughing you said hell!

Wendy- it's because I'm easy.

Anon- lol! Those American women hating emails are so convincing huh? Hehe

Vodka Logic said...

Send her the picture you posted on FB "do these glasses make me look fat"

No worries, it'll take a lot to send me packing.

Here you Go SciFi Dad