Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ima SURVIVOR!!!

*UPDATE: So I wanted to play What I Really Meant To Say... so here it goes:

What I said:

HEY EVERYONE!!!

So starting on Friday... I am in a survivor BLOG game.

It's kind of confusing to me... I'm not going to lie, but it's a game... and it's prizes so I was in! So if you start seeing me VLOGGING and writing posts about random stuff that confuses you... I'm sure it will have to do with this GAME.

The character they gave me to follow is Courtney Yates in the upcoming Survivor Vilians vs. Hero's. Let's be honest... I'm her but brunette well redhead right now... they couldn't have picked a better character for me!

Somehow... how she does on the show effects me... soon I'm sure I'll catch on. I'm more of a show me how rather than a tell me how sort of gal.

They will give us challenges via THIS blog... so you might need to follow... or what I'm saying is GO FOLLOW so you know how to help! GOT IT! And shhhhh...your my own cheat little secret so don't tell them you are my friend.

But... I'm telling you this because I NEED your support! You are my PIT CREW so to speak... ya get me? Pickin up what I'm putting down???

So basically...If I need your help you BETTER be there for me!

You'll get blessings for it I'm sure...

Anyway... this is a pretty freaking Genius Idea of Supah Mommy!!!

She is calling it Supah's Blogvivor!



Every week we get challenges and people will get voted out!

Genius.

I wish my brain worked like this.

Look at all the sponsors!!! I'll keep the widget up on my sidebar... but I'm amazed! Plus guys... I donated like $10 bucks from WalMart because who doesn't need a fall apart something once in a while???





"Finally! Prescription glasses at affordable prices... GlassesUSA.com"










Photobucket


SO anyway... click over... follow the coolest BLOG game ever! And maybe, ya know, help me out once in a while! :)

What I really Meant to Say:

What!? This isn't BIGGEST LOSER??? CRAP! Now what the Helk am I going to do with these before pictures???

Click on this pic if you want to play! :)



Love ya guys!

17 comments:

Chief said...

we are in an alliance BTW. You me and Glamazon... The Mo alliance

you have no choice

you are welcome

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks said...

Let the games begin!

SupahMommy said...

Look at chief.. all up in your grill with alliances. AND IN PUBLIC.

lol


widget looks great and love the blog post!

if your character wins the tv show
you win a grand prize


if you- win the BLOGVIVOR.. you get another grand prize. that's the one with challenges weekly to stay in the game. :)

that simple

see you friday !

and thanks for the nice compliments

xoxo
supah

Steven Anthony said...

Go kick some butt;) good luck!

Southern Sage said...

Survivor is dumb!

Good luck!!!!

SciFi Dad said...

I don't understand. You're on Survivor, but you're not on Survivor?

Do you still have to eat bugs?

Malea said...

Sorry dude, don't follow Survivor. If you'd a mentioned the Bachelor (On the wings of Love), well then, that'd be a different story. That's mine and Matt's guilty pleasure (well one of *wink wink*). He doesn't mention that at work, so I'm giving you permission to use this information as you may choose. YOU'RE. Welcome.

Blogging Mama Andrea said...

Yo! I wanna play (and I don't even like survivor)!

Jssica Jones said...

Let's do this!
I have never watched survivor so I hope I dont have to actually know anything about it! i think i may have already forgotten who I am...Colby I think...is that one of them? he is hott rght??? so confused

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

OK I have watched every episode of Survivor and I am not even sure I should admit to that sad comment on my non existent life. I will check it out and help you out if I can. I don't think Courtney will make very far, just sayin. I am rooting for Colby all the way, but he will probably go early. Bummer.

T said...

holy cats - looks like a lot of fun!!! let's see if I can remember to log in to check blogs more than monthly??? (ugh - let's not mention how eagerly I'm counting down to the end of my job)

Anonymous said...

Purchasing memory cards is such a big hassle... You have to Google prices, sort through which ones are genuine, visit a bunch of shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't drop in the next month or so.

I've been screwed over by some ridiculous price drops in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD for my R4 gaming flash card at what I thought was a bargain price, only to later see that it had dropped $5 in a week's time.

(Submitted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978023679]R4i[/url] Qezv2)

mother goose said...

this sounds fun! good luck!

SupahMommy said...

LOL !!!

Malea said...

"Helk". LOL! I used to use my blaspheme my maiden name for my own gratuitous pleasure.

Brittney said...

Lol good luck on the game :)

Alyson (New England Living) said...

What the fetch? I have no idea what's going on, but I'm game! :)

Here you Go SciFi Dad