Friday, October 29, 2010

Creepy Story and Scare them Video!

As much as I said in one post that I don't believe in Ghost or Paranormal activity... I actually do. The reason?

I've had stuff happen.

Creepy stuff.

Like, awhile back I fell asleep on the couch in our family room watching T.V. My husband woke me up I'm sure to come to bed and then went into the bedroom and proceeded to fall asleep, where I drop dead as soon as he left the room.

So about two in the morning I get woken up by what I THOUGHT was my daughter. A girl off by the door to the hallway that went to the rooms was just standing there staring at me. Since it was dark I tried to rub my sleep heavy eyes to see her, again what I thought was my daughter, more clearly. I said, "What, PeePs? What do you need honey?" And then the figure just faded away.

It was creepy... and I jumped up off the couch and ran into my room and woke my husband up as I shoved myself next to his warmth and said, "I just saw a girl standing in the family room and it freaked me out. Please hold me!"

He flipped me over to my other side, cuddled up next to me, wrapped his arm around me and said, "I'm sorry baby," as he sleepily drifted off into a snoring slumber.

So I believe.

And as I've told you before, I scare super easy. I rarely scare people back, because I hate the feeling of getting scared myself. But for a game I did in blogland I was suppose to scare someone as part of the competition. So in true Halloween spirit and pranks... I bring back ME scaring my Mom and Son. No wonder people love to do it so much!



Hope you all have a Happy, creepy, scary Halloween!!!

15 comments:

... said...

You know who the girl was. . . I do! Your other daughter who is still waiting to come down, she was trying to let you know she was ready!

Barbaloot said...

Scaring people is way fun. I like it best when I get my brothers cuz it's not easy:)

PorkStar said...

Scaring people is fun, scaring old people is fun until they turn blue.

Papa K said...

Just so you know... I'm having a sexy Halloween.

Also... what a great freakin' idea! I gotta steal this from you and do it on my blog!

Stephanie Faris said...

Eeeek. That's creepy!

Que said...

I don't scare easy. I don't scare other people. Mainly because when people surprise me, they usually get hit. I don't usually jump back, I usually spring forward with a punch. It is funny, though, watching other people scare other people. Your son scare was great. I bet he had to change clothes one more time that morning.

Also, I don't believe in ghosts and such either but I AM fascinated in people's stories about it. And that holds true to people I know on up to Hollywood.

wendy said...

I HATE being scared. HATE IT.
but--------------
I love scaring others
sick and wrong I know
but I giggle like crazy

Melissa Bastow said...

Um. Yikes. That's way scarier than any paranormal stuff I've had happen. Mine are just like jiggling door handle noises and phantom object moving that could just be me moving things and then forgetting about it. If I actually SAW a ghost, I'd probably have to pee. In my pants. Yeah.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh my gosh, that is heelarious. I lubbed your son's face. PRICELESS.

And that is super creepy about that little girl watching you. Have you ever felt weird vibes in the house like that before? Creeeepy. Remember two years ago when we had that Halloween spooky story contest? Those were the good ole' dayz. You are rockin it, girlfriend. Always moving forward.

I wish I could come to the GNO in St. George, but my hub wants me to accompany him to Colorado for a conference. For some reason he thinks we need some hub/wife time.

But I'm probably going to giveaway a ticket to the boot camp so I'll shout it out for ya.

Hey, I'm still trying to win that darn freakin contest. It's killing me smalls. I need more cowbell.

I'm starting a ten in ten giveaway. It's up now. http://crashtestdummydiaries.blogspot.com/2010/10/ten-in-ten-day-1.html

Malea said...

Ha ha! Cute video! Tell Ann she's lookin' great! I haven't seen her in for-ev's....Shelle you ding ba......;)

DCHY said...

I'll send you a pic of what I looked like at my party. I scared a grown woman. YES! ;)

Danielle said...

I hate being scared too. Luckly I haven't had any ghost happenings. I would soooo pee myself.

Garden of Egan said...

Freaky!

Annie (Lady M) x said...

That was a bloody spooky story in my book! I had a spooky experience too, and for a while starting wondering if ghosts exist. My biggest problem in believing that they do, is that all encounters seem to happen at night.

annie valentine said...

ONE MORE WEEK! I'm seeing you in ONE MORE WEEK!!!

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad