Monday, November 8, 2010

Bloggy Boot Camp, My New Crush, and Super Girl and Nerd Boy!

I've been majorly slacking around here. I've been so busy with my other job that I just really haven't had time to update you guys on everything I need to update you on!!!

First of all, there is going to be a Bloggy Boot Camp in St. George, UT and anyone that lives close is encouraged to go! It will be awesome. It is sponsored by the SITS girls, who anyone that is ANYONE... knows that they are awesome. Check out their website and more about the event which is this Saturday, November 13, 2010, HERE.

On top of that, I am helping my wonderful awesomest friend T from You Asked For It and April to host a GNO the night before for all those attending the event! CLICK HERE for more info on the event... but I need people who would like an opportunity to promote themselves! If you'd like to donate your talents of creating incredible things to the GNO then we will hand out your card and promote the heck out of your stuff as well as giveaway what you donated with a promise from the blogger to Post about it on their blog to all their followers! SO email me at blokthoughts@gmail.com.

In greater or greatest news, my sister whose son passed away a year and a half ago from a heart condition, had her 2nd baby boy almost a week ago! He is healthy and beautiful! You guys judge for yourself. I'm partial because I've been munching on his gorgeously fat cheeks for the last few days!


I've never been a part of such an easy, happy, more beautiful natural birthing experience.  I mean, she was flawless.  Not one complaint.  In fact, she was happy go lucky up to the time she pushed, and she was only not up beat at that time because she was focused on her goal.  Maybe a hand full of pushes later and her 9 lb 5 oz baby boy came out.  I think Heavenly Father was definitely watching over her, her husband, and their sweet new baby boy.  I definitely have a new crush.  His parents are having a hard time keeping me away from him... I'm a bit obsessive! :)

Last but not least.  My kids' Halloween Costumes this year.  Gotta love last minute creativity!

Super Girl and a NERD!

A little closer look For Nerd Boy.

A little closer for Super Girl...


An even CLOSER look at Nerd boy!  Your Welcome.


And of Course we have to have an even closer look for Super Girl!  And don't judge me, it's the one day she can wear make up I humored her!  And yes, those ARE her natural and real eyelashes.  I hate her too.

Okay... so I threw a lot at you!  Please though, if you know of anyone that would like to Donate a giveaway gift for our girls night out... let me know!

Love,

19 comments:

One Cluttered Brain said...

Gorgeous pics of your kids!
And your daughter DOES have great eyelashes...
I might be able to attend the GNO out before...as for the bloggy boot camp I have a class that day...*sigh*
There will be MORE conferences...
I'm sure.

Mae Rae said...

oh my word! that has got to be one of the most gorgeous baby boys, I have EVER seen.

Look at those cheeks.

T said...

holy eyelashes batman... I mean... super girl!

getting excited for GNO and bootcamp... especially since we have to paint the living room this weekend. "we" meaning ManOfTheHouse of course :)

Barbaloot said...

I'm bummed I don't get to see you, April and T. I hope it's a good time!

The baby is darling-I'm happy for your family:)

Your boy is cute even dressed up like a nerd, and I can honestly say I'm glad I'm not a mother to such a beautiful girl! Good luck in a few years:) Oh, and I love her boots.

Kristina P. said...

Your daughter looks JUST LIKE YOU.

Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

OCB-oh I'm so sad about Bloggy Boot Camp, but do come out for GNO!!! It will be fun!

MaeRae-i know right? Gah! I love him!!! :)

T-lol @ batman! Manofthehouse has it under control I'm sure! I'm excited also! Call me when u can!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Barb-you always know just what to say. We will miss you and your witty sarcasm! Thanks for bewing there for me during the rough time we had with her first baby! And thanks at my kids... My daughter will be locked in our house after elementary school! She has already gotten her first love note! Heaven help us! :)

KristinaP-thanks! That's a compliment, because I always tell her I wish I was like her :). I can't wait until you get here!!!

wendy said...

I could truck down a whole trailor full of horse poop for you....once it decomposes a little, makes good fertizlier, compost.

Beautiful baby, beautiful blessing
nerd boy and super girl are GREAT

Candice said...

Congrats to your Sister on her beautiful new addition. What a cutie!

Danielle said...

That little boy is so amazing! Congrats to them.
And holy cow, your daughter!!!!!! She is beautiful.

Tracie said...

Great post - now I am jealous I don't live in Utah or anywhere near it for that matter!

Great costumes! I may have to steal nerd boy for next year :)
Your daughter is beautiful - she looks just like you!!!

CityMom2 said...

The kids look beautiful - all three! What precious gifts they are.
I'm bummed about boot camp. Since I'm in Missouri it's a long ride :(
Do they ever have them around here?
Glad you're back!
Citymom

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Wendy-okay! We will take whatever! Hehehe

Candice-thanks we are so happy about him!

Danielle-thanks @ my daughter! I think so but I am bias! Hehehe.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Tracie-so bummed you don't live closer would love to have you here! Thanks @ my daughter, I love that you say that. And steal away with nerd boy, I stole it from someone else I'm sure!

CityMom-they have them in lots of places! Just check out their website it tells where they've had them and where they are going to.

Que said...

Awesome costumes. Even greater children. You must be proud!

Papa K said...

Love the nerd costume. Hilarious.

binks said...

I won't be in Vegas until January, can it wait??

I love the costumes and your kids are getting so big. Makes me feel like years have gone by. Oh, well maybe years have gone by.

As for that itty bitty baby, such joyous news! My heart was just broken and I was praying for such an outcome. Congrats on the super cute addition to the family. Babies are such a blessing.

Garden of Egan said...

I hope you had a good time at the BBC!
Sounds like such a great time.
Love the pix of the Nerd! Maybe you have had some experiences with that in the past.....you seem so expert.
Thanks for permission to hate the future eyelash commercial model.
Luv you!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh Shelle Belle, peeps is so bee-U-tiful. Takes after her mama. LUB LUB LUB the photographic evidence of nerd boy. LOL.

I hope BBC and GNO were awesome. I'm sure they were. MISSED YOU ALL from my hotel room in Colorada.

I am soooooo sad for Wendy. Soooooo sooooooo sad.

Here you Go SciFi Dad