Monday, September 28, 2009

St. Jude's and Chili's, AND, I was hit by the subway teaser...

HELLO EVERYONE out there still!!! I miss you guys!

I wanted to pop in and say to go Eat at Chili's Bar and Grill today. 100% of profits NATIONWIDE go to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital!!! So go eat for LUNCH and DINNER! You get some good food AND you help to further the research for children's cancer!

Click HERE for more info!

Just wait for tomorrow guys... I have a post going up!!!

***A teaser for tomorrow... I hiked this (those of you that know me can pick your chins off the ground now, I'm NOT lying):

Click the picture to see other beautiful images from this photographer and the hike I went on!

And was hit by a subway!!! My fingers hurt with every PUSH of the key's!!!

It's funny the way I'm walking, but so worth the challenge!

Love,



P.S. We are having a "Group Therapy" session over at Real World Venus vs. Mars. Come give your advice it's much needed!

7 comments:

Cherie said...

That is definately a great reason/cause to eat at Chili's today and we have a new one right near us.
Love the pictures from Zions can't wait to hear about your adventure. It is one I hope to do someday!

Barbaloot said...

Did you hike the subway? I've been wanting to do that...kind of.

SciFi Dad said...

Wait, what? You got hit by a subway?

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Love Chilis. If you have any time, I have a fairly entertaining post for once at my place today.

April said...

Darn it! I ate at Chili's a couple of days too early! But it was yummy!

Homer and Queen said...

I used to hike when I was your age...

Kritta22 said...

So I read your facebook update and talked my hubby into going to Chili's! Did you go??

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad