Just Jules tagged me for a meme today. I HATE tags. But I LOVE Jules. SO I'll do it. But I'm putting my own RANDOM twist to it!
I guess I'm suppose to tell you 10 things about me that you don't already KNOW! HELLO?!?!?! I don't have any secrets. I wish I could keep a secret about myself to save my life... but sigh... I don't have a chance.
So 10 things about me Random Style aka stuff that's just stupid and weird:
1: When I'm on something really tall or high and look down, for example the roof of my house or on top of a mountain, I have the biggest urge to just FLING myself off to fall to my death, I literally think, "What if I just jumped off right now!"
I am in no way suicidal... yet...
2. When I go work out and I don't have my wedding ring on, I feel like a piece of meat... and secretly I like it.
3. When I eat pancakes I have to do the following: spread peanut butter all over it, add jam, and douse with Sugar Free pancake syrup. Don't ask me why. I try and stay away from pancakes.
4. At McDonald's on the rare occasion I have french fries I HAVE to dip them in their HOT MUSTARD... that stuff is the manna of McDonald's and a lot of people don't understand what they are missing. I try and stay away from McDonald's and french fries.
5. In high school I got my first role. I was so excited and practiced and practiced my part so I got the timing JUST right. The play was, "Into the Woods" and I stood behind a tree back drop and stuck my hand out from behind it... on my hand was a wolf paw and I had to slyly move my fingers. People stood in line for HOURS to get their picture taken with my wolf hand. It was a great moment for me :)
6. For one week out of my WHOLE life I had a date EVERY NIGHT with a different guy. I married MR. Tuesday! :)
7. I have to give people 1 syllable nick names if they have more than 1 syllable in their name. For example, McKenzie after our first meeting I would proceed to call "Kenz".
8. I HATE talking on the phone. I LOVE to talk, but I HATE talking on the phone. Unless, it's the first time we have talked and/or it's the only way we can communicate. Then I'm okay to grin and bear it.
9. On that same note. I screen my calls. If I don't answer your first call right away then don't try and call again. Take the hint. It's usually when I'm taking a nap or I'm working on photos... but really, I don't need an excuse.
10. I get nervous to meet people that know me solely from this blog. I don't want to disappoint their expectations of me and even though I I'm not really a touchy feely person... First thing I want to do when I meet fellow bloggers is HUG them?! Track record proves it. Ask anyone that's met me.
11. BONUS: I can make my chin quiver, usually on cue, it's helpful in many situations... I can also make my ears and nostrils move separately. Stupid human tricks will be worth something to me someday... like if I do late night talk shows when I'm blog famous.
Random things about me.
So what I'd like from you is first of all... steal the tag if you are into those things and/or you don't want to think of a post.
Secondly, what's something random about you? Tell me... and just so you know I might tweet it! hehehehe
Friday, September 4, 2009
Here you Go SciFi Dad
10 years about me abuse advice from others anniversary Annoying Habits ATWT Bathroom stories Birthday's Blog design blog friends Blog Letter Blog Makeover Blog Surfing blog vacation BLOGVIVOR Blok Holidays broken collar bone Brutally Honest Monday Charity Christmas Co-Workers Dance DCar death Deep Questions Deyton Dirty Little Secret Don't you hate it when donate England Etiquette lessons Extended Family Extended Family Events father FlashBacks food/weight Foot in Mouth Friday Foto Finish Fiesta Friends Fun with Fam Games and Contests Geneology GUITAR Hawaii Vacation Here's your sign Hiking Humiliating/Embarrasing Humor I need your Knowledge and help I won I'm cool If that wasn't funny...I don't know what is job loss Just being Crazy Just Cause Karate kissing Linking up love Me MEETING BBFF'S MountainSport Man msm My song My thoughts...so endure it New Year New York Trip News Parenting (Venting) Fun PBR PeePs Pet Peeve Photography politics Posting somewhere else Random Random Life Events Random THoughts Real World Reality TV My opinion Religion Results for the giveaway Review Rugrats RWVM Secrets self-promotion Serious Thoughts Sunday shout outs Skateboarding Sports staring re-post Stuff suvivor tags Teeth the fight started The Gospel Posts (My personal feelings) These are a few of my favorite things TimeLess Tuesday Twilight uplifting things Vacations Video walmart photos What I meant to say What Would You Rather Word-Filled Wednesday Workout woes Wow Information
Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (122)
- Hit by the "Subway"
- Ha! Gotcha! :)
- St. Jude's and Chili's, AND, I was hit by the subw...
- Nobody told me that!!!
- i can't give a 100% to everything.
- See PeePs... the wannabe picture book!
- Mind is Temporarily Under Construction...
- 10 RANDOM things about me... what about you?
- I'm talking over HERE today...
- Who I was in high school...
- Your laughter for the day... VIDEO
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2008 (266)