Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update with my co-workers and I :)

I just thought I should let you know that since my post on "So I found something out about myself"... I ended that post saying that I probably wouldn't be going out to lunch with those co-workers anytime soon...funny thing is...okay wait for it...I have gone out to lunch with them every MONDAY since...(okay if you know me...imagine me laughing while blushing and laughing out loud to myself). I really do enjoy their company and since they keep inviting me I didn't want what was said to get the best of me...and I am getting in really good practice of holding back my tornado of words for when I come and hang out with you! I know...I'm humbled and dumb...but you still love me...right? :)

6 comments:

Câmera Digital said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Home Theater said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Angie said...

Hey Rachelle! I totally love it! You crack me up! I have actually read your blog a couple of times... I was going to post on yours but thought you wouldn't remember me! HE HE HE! I am so glad to hear all things are going well for you in St. George! Your kids are absolutely ADORABLE!

dustin & brooke said...

I can't belive your boy is 6! That is fun!! So let's totally go to the park, I know you work I just don't know when.....maybe like next week sometime!! Erika said she wanted to go to that park, so we can see if she wants to go to!

Amanda said...

Do you still have your Quest? I will never forget how you copied me. J/K!!! I found your blog through Mindy's. Just thought I would say hi. Cute kids, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Office Supplies are pretty boring, but what about organization, productivity, office humor and annoying your coworkers? http://blog.officenmore.com

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad