Saturday, March 15, 2008

Family BBQ

March 10, 2008

The day before Grandpa Ty and Grandma ViV had to go home, we had an UNEXPECTED BBQ at our house! We had lots of fun and really good food! My mom and dad were there along with, Grandma and Grandpa Kolb, Kreg, Mindy, Zack, Kalli, and Haylee! Kreg made some really good homemade fries or potato wedges and it was BYOM (Bring Your Own Meat)!


That is Kreg in case you didn't recognize him! He went BLONDE! It actually doesn't look half bad once the roots started growing in and he gots some definition! :)


My man doing the BBQing!


Grandma VIV and others!


Grandma Wright made some great POTATO salad that we had for a couple of days after and some jello salad!

Grandpa Kolb and Grandpa Wright! My kids are SO lucky!

Here's Me, Grandpa Ty, and Kalli! I obviously didn't get the striped green and white shirt Memo...but I out do them with that sexy mouth herpes (cold sore) on my lip!


Posted by Picasa

Other things to read

Blog Archive