Monday, February 28, 2011

Hacked by MSM and my traditional Birthday post.

Hi Shelle's friends, it's me, Mountain Sport Man, Shelle's better half.

I started a "tradition", last year, to hack into my wife's blog and give her one day where I tell her how incredible I think she is, and hot. If you know my wife at all, anything I do like that can't be done just once, no... she'll expect it now, and I still have no idea how to upload a picture and I'm not going to spend time trying, I could probably figure it out, but that would go above and beyond the call of duty.

It's the day she wants everyone to know about but tells no one, except for me, over and over and over again in different ways so I don't forget. She knows well, I'll forget otherwise, not because it's not important (believe me, I've tried to get her to understand this) but because I'm just forgetful.

But she's worth remembering and so is her birthday, which is today, in case you haven't caught onto that yet.

We were at that 80's party she wrote about just underneath this post and they played a game where you have to try and know things about your spouse that you should know or remember, I really suck at those games, but at parties I humor people. One of the questions for her was, what physical attribute do you think your husband loves most about you. As the answers came from the other wives they were either the back end (which is a thing to behold) or the two beautiful lady bumps in the front. Believe me when I say, I love those things about my wife also, but they aren't the things on her physically that I love the most. Her answer was her lips. She was close, but the thing I love most about my wife, physically, is her dimples. Then her lips. Then her eyes. Spend 10 minutes with my wife and I dare you to tell me differently. They are the final touch to the flawed masterpiece that my wife is.

Yes I said flawed.

My wife has many many flaws all of which I love and love to hate. Without them, she wouldn't be her, and I love HER.

So Shelle, having spent 13 birthdays with you since knowing you, I can say without hesitation and even though it sounds cliche, that I love you more now than when you first seduced me into making out with you (ha-she'll love that one). You're a wonderful mother, you're smart, beautiful, make others happy, and someone I'm lucky enough to call mine. My wish for you is if you could only see yourself through my eyes, then you would never doubt your importance or beauty from the inside out.

Happy Birthday Babe.

MSM

ps I think you're hooooootttt.

34 comments:

SciFi Dad said...

Happy Birthday!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Thanks SciFi! This was sweet of him.

FTR--I don't EXPECT it... I demand it. :)

And I did try and seduce him to make out with me every chance I got!!!

Thanks babe this was super sweet of you!

Tonya said...

haha - what a good guy... I'd read his blog too if he'd ever start one... of course, that would require going above and beyond the call of duty and learning to upload a photo :)

T said...

stink... wrong account again... bleh - well, you know me by that name too right???

mother goose said...

Awe, totally gushing!! What a sweet guy! I know you held him at gun point to write all those things, well except the flawed part! I hope you have a wonderful happy birthday and birthday sex! Oh yeah!

mother goose said...

i'm sure you didn't have to try too hard to get him to make out with you, just sayin'! Dimple cheeks! ;)

mother goose said...

So, I am thinking I will leave an adequate amount of comments in your box, as a birthday gift. Mind you I can't spend all day here. So, I'm going to give it a whirl for 5min.

mother goose said...

So, I am thinking I will leave an adequate amount of comments in your box, as a birthday gift. Mind you I can't spend all day here. So, I'm going to give it a whirl for 5min.

mother goose said...

I love your great personality!

mother goose said...

I love that if I went to your family reunion. I would know 2 other members and their families also. Sooo, in my mind, we are practically family!

mother goose said...

I always enjoy comments from you

mother goose said...

while making comments on your here, your picture is staring at me to the right, under COMMUNITY, and You are hawt!!

mother goose said...

oh no, GIRL CRUSHIN'.... Come on 5 minutes!

mother goose said...

I like your ease to be able to get along with everyone

mother goose said...

and last a little birthday rap

your body may be saggin  but you could still be braggin dont need to make no drama
your still the coolest mama
so eat some cake and rock out!
we wanna here you all shout
have a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
cuz bloggers love you anyway!

mother goose said...

ok, i have fulfilled my 5 minute challenge! Love ya!

Cecily R said...

THIS is the kind of hack I could handle (the kind I dealt with recently is NOT). MSM is pretty darn cool.

I applaud you both. Him for being cool enough to know your passwords and write a terrific tribute and you for being cool enough to deserve it.

Happiest birthday!!

Cluttered Brain said...

what an awesome tribute to you Shell....I like the fact that you seduced him to make out with you....;)
AWESOME!
And it is awesome he still thinks you are hot.
now if he can only figger out how to upload a pic...lol.

Kritta22 said...

My phone is being bad and won't let me text you!

Kritta22 said...

I texted you at midnight my time.

Kritta22 said...

And yours!

Kritta22 said...

But you didn't get them.

Kritta22 said...

I think birthday comments are a great gift

Kritta22 said...

So does mother goose!

I heart her too!

Kritta22 said...

Logan just stood up leaning on the couch for the first time!

Kritta22 said...

Happy birthday to you! He's trying to text you happy birthday too!

Kritta22 said...

Connor says you're ott!

(which in Connor vocal is hott!!!!)

Kritta22 said...

He loves you bunches too!

Kritta22 said...

Anyway, I gotta go tame the animals.

I hope you have a wonderful day. I heart ya

Barbaloot said...

Happy Birthday. I hope you give MSM an extra slice of cake for saying such nice things about you:)

3GirlKnight said...

Happy Birthday!! I agree, you are a hoot.

~DokterKenny said...

I would like to accept the challenge as outlined in Paragraph four. Is there any paperwork I need to submit?

Garden of Egan said...

That is so stinkin' sweet!!!! I love when he hijacks your blog!

Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!
You are truely as beautiful inside as you are outside!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Mother Goose and Kritta--you guys lift me up and rock my world! Thanks for the comment birthday present!

Thanks so much from the rest of you! I seriously am so very thankful that you took the time to comment... not just on this post by always! :)

Love ya!

Here you Go SciFi Dad