Monday, December 27, 2010

I wasn't going to post anything...

I wasn't going to post anything this week... I thought most of you would probably be taking a bit of a break while spending time with family, but I came upon a quote and thought I'd share it... It completely applies to me. :)

“People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas”



Isn't that the truth!? :)

Hope you all are still having a great holiday!

See you next year!

Love,

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Ugggg, thanks for pointing that out! So very true and now I will be spending extra time at the gym! LOL

T said...

SO true... I try to not worry too much between Thanksgiving and the New Year... perhaps that's a tad too long to fall off the wagon though.

Candice said...

Ha! Ain't that the damn truth.

Emily said...

I'm just going to pretend I didn't read that... ;)

Stephanie Faris said...

SO true! I started my diet this morning and everyone said I should wait 'til January 2nd but why? I think I can handle New Years Eve without eating a bunch of junk!

Jillybean said...

May I take that to mean that I can eat whatever I want between Christmas and New Year's?

wendy said...

Now I feel alot better about that dozen short bread cookies I ate this week.
YOU BETCHA I'll be watching what I eat once New Years is over....till Next Christmas.

Garden of Egan said...

Wow, that is profound. I better change my stinking attitude!
Hope your New Year is a good one.

CityMom2 said...

Shelle!
You always make me smile.
Thanks for sharing this profound statement. AND Wendy, I out-ate you on cookies by dozens :)
Citymom

ModernMom said...

Hee hee. Too true! Happy New Year to you:)

Here you Go SciFi Dad