Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday Derek!

February 25, 2008

We LOVE Derek! So I had to find a picture of him and give him a shout out from my BLOG...because before Derek was the husband of my favorite younger sister...he was one of my best friends at the pool...that would be the CITY pool! We worked together for like 5 years...so I have a special place in my heart for the youngin'! :) I really tried to find and old picture from the pool, but the challenge became the impossible...and I gave up as I tend to do with all my good intentions (I'm trying to work on that). And 26 things to write about why we love him would take forever and I would way have to over exert myself...but the best thing about Derek is he married my sister and so we get to LOVE him forever now! Have a good day D.


This was takin' at the old work place the CITY POOL last year!
Posted by Picasa

Other things to read

Blog Archive