Sunday, February 17, 2008

Get It!

Okay, so I had to post this picture! I am scanning in all of the pictures I can find pre-digital camera...and then organizing our pictures by year and putting them on CD's and stuff like that. I came across this picture and I started laughing! We obviously made these bags and hats of armor...but I laugh because of Krystal's! It's covering her face...hahaha...GET IT!!! I love it...I'm laughing crying tears right now because it's just so funny...I'm sure Krystal just wanted to feel included so Mom hurried and cut holes in a bag so she could take the picture! hahahaha! Krystal's a BROWN BAGGER!

LtoR: Ryan, Rance, Me, and Krystal

4 comments:

nick said...

We miss you guys! Are you ever going to move back? All the pics of your kids are sooo cute, of course! This blog might say its from Nick but its from me- KELLY!

nick said...

But really KELLY said, here is Diana's address: "tydicoe.blogspot.com - I should just have links on ours...Anyways, their little guy Tyden is such a cutie!

nick said...

But really KELLY said, here is Diana's address: "tydicoe.blogspot.com - I should just have links on ours...Anyways, their little guy Tyden is such a cutie!

Diana Coe said...

Kelly told me you had a blog and she kept forgetting to give me the address. I'm glad you found me and I'll add you to mine. Slayde and Jaksyn are so adorable. I love their eyes! Kelly would give me an update every now and again on you guys, but I'm glad we can keep in blog touch now :)

Here you Go SciFi Dad

Blog Archive-For SciFi Dad