Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The PHOTOGRAPHY TRAIN-HEADSHOTS!

Okay so somehow I was able to be a part of this fantastic thing called THE PHOTOGRAPHY TRAIN.

What I do is travel around the United States and do Head Shots.

I base out of New York City for head shots... but this a traveling company and it's all sorts of awesome!

So... i just wanted to let my East Coast friends know that I'm most likely going to be in Boston, MA November 5-7, depending on who books, and I want to MEET YOU!!!

Don't be scared...I'll control myself I promise!

And if you know anyone that needs head shots send them my way!

Here's some stuff that I have done:







OH and you should go give your opinion in Group Therapy over at Real World. A boyfriends best friend, but not his girlfriend?

Love ya,

9 comments:

Heidi Ashworth said...

I wish you were going to be in sunny cal! You are so talented, I bet you could make even me look nice!

Kristina P. said...

These are gorgeous!

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

I concur with Heidi - if you are in Sunny CA me and my fab family would benefit from your magical camera.

Alyson (New England Living) said...

Yes, yes, yes! I want to meet up!! Let me know. I was bummed when I didn't see you in NYC.

Amazing portraits, by the way!

wesley's mom (sue) said...

How exciting!! Your pictures are great.

Also the picture of you on the Photography Train site is HOT!

Missty said...

So maybe you need to just come down to So Cal for a few photo shoots!! Just sayin' We would LOVE to have you take pics of us.

Malea said...

They're just gar-geous, girlfriend!

thecheekofgod said...

Any photographer who took my head shot would have to tread delicately around the reality of my extremely wonky ears. Just saying . . .

American in Norway said...

How EXCITING! SO wish I could be there.. you you can make me look FABULOUS.. SO happy for you.. you deserve it because you ROCK!

Here you Go SciFi Dad