Monday, September 19, 2011

Validation is imcomparable

It's like you each gave me a boon to remind me that I wasn't alone. Validation is incomparable I think. It's the one thing about blogging that will always be missed. I think unless someone blogs and gives it a try for a few months, they will never really understand the depth of feeling we actually begin to feel for one another or the loss of it once we either HAVE to give it up or CHOOSE to.

You guys definitely reminded me of your friendship and love and I can't express to you how incredible your comments and personal emails were. It reminds me I'm not alone in my thinking. So if you guys ever need someone to complain to or vent or support you in anyway... I PROMISE... if my green light is on then hit me up in chat or email me... I would love to be there for you.

Here's a funny story that happened to me. We finally decided to move out of my parents basement. We found someone that would rent to us on a month to month basis because we are still looking for a more permanent job for my husband so we don't know where we would be in the future and didn't want to sign a lease only to have to try and get out of it later. So we moved across town into a house that has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. It fit us perfectly.

They had been trying to sell the house and have had it on the market for years, so the MLS for it was old, and they told us of this but also said they weren't too worried about people wanting to look through it or buy it since it had been years and nothing had happened.

With all of this knowledge, we decided we still wanted to take the plunge, it was time to be on our own and maybe take a baby step forward from our stagnant position.

We moved in and have LOVED it. It was just the change we needed. And then...

A few weeks ago...

They call us, someone wants to look at the house, "Don't worry, nothing will probably come of it, but..."

Long story short.

The house is practically sold. So we head back to the parents basement.

It is meant to be I'm sure and if or when I'm still blogging in however many years, and my life becomes perfect, someone please remind me of this time in our lives...

It is funny now...

and Amen.

Here's my son at his football game:

He's kind of tall...


Hope you all had a good weekend!

Love,

Shelle

12 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, that sucks! You can rent out our condo. It's 2 BD 1 Ba, but I'm sure it would totally work.

TisforTonya said...

:P - that's all I can say.


Well, that and your son looks like some kid from the High School who's volunteering his time amongst the Pee Wee Leagues :)

Caroline said...

:( That stinks.

PJ - Our life said...

That stinks about the house. But so glad to see you posting to the blog again!!

Nolens Volens said...

At least you got out of the rut. That helped. Your son is perfectly built for the trenches...

Kritta22 said...

Oh my stink!!! Are you kidding? Im glad you can kinda see the humor. I'll remind you in a year or so.

wendy said...

Your son has the makings of a Lineman....and since he is wearing blue and white, maybe for BYU (IF THEY EVER SMARTEN UP AND GET BETTER)

That was almost written in stone, that NO ONE had looked at the house for years, so it is SAFE to rent .....
seems like those situations are the perfect formula for "what was never happening, to suddenly happen"
sorry it happened to you
and yes, even out of these sucky moments, something wonderful can happen.

you'll see
big hug

Your my 4ever21 said...

Oh I am sorry sweetie, that is just stinks! I pray you find something for you guys, we are trying to find a three bedroom since the baby is coming soon! But I cant afford $1200 in rent!!! I hope we both find what we are looking for soon!!!

H.K. said...

Oh, that sucks having to move that much- hope you're settled in & get a place of your own soon! Miss reading your updates!

binks said...

Well Missy, even though I haven't been in bloggy land much these days, I so miss your posts.
I know, maybe you should start blogging about all that gym time and your totally rockin' bod. Just saying!
Luv ya!

Cameron said...

Wow, where did we all go? September? Last year? Life moves on, does it not? Hope you're doing well.

Holiday Packages in India said...

Ohoooo, Best of luck

Here you Go SciFi Dad